OLD REVIEWS Gas Reaper Genetics

his shit beans are quickly getting dropped by the seedbanks. Neptune, GooseSeeds, and now Multiverse, as well as others, I'm sure. GooseSeeds actually changed his logo to 'Ass Reaper' and had a rat with a clown mask on. Here's what they say on their site:

'Gas Reaper rats to cops on growers because they hurt his feelings! We do not work with him anymore we do not support rats! No guarantees on his gear buyer beware!'

his shit beans are quickly getting dropped by the seedbanks. Neptune, GooseSeeds, and now Multiverse, as well as others, I'm sure. GooseSeeds actually changed his logo to 'Ass Reaper' and had a rat with a clown mask on. Here's what they say on their site:

'Gas Reaper rats to cops on growers because they hurt his feelings! We do not work with him anymore we do not support rats! No guarantees on his gear buyer beware!'
Nothing worse than snitches..:poof:

I didn't see that just now, must have backed off that.... maybe that cunt waved a slander suite at them? Either way, that's the kind of slaps he has coming!

That said, I still see his seed up at these places,.... where exactly did you see these comments?
Goose has dropped them 50% just to be rid of them I guess. The others maybe haven't got to the web corrections yet, or don't want to eat the inventory :shrug:
Multiverse just joined up here, so I can inquire behind the scenes...

Last edited:
North Atlantic Seed Co just announced Gas Reaper is stepping away from industry for a bit but they already committed to his new drop on 15th and they will be exclusive source for his last drop. They are selling 25% and it sucks for them to have bought these seeds before he did this and now be tasked with selling.

Screenshot_20220205-142158_Instagram.jpg

North Atlantic Seed Co just announced Gas Reaper is stepping away from industry for a bit but they already committed to his new drop on 15th and they will be exclusive source for his last drop. They are selling 25% and it sucks for them to have bought these seeds before he did this and now be tasked with selling.
They should cut their losses. I won't buy seeds from anyone carrying their product because I don't know who else they're carrying. And I don't want to be doxxed or outed.

Thanks Norse' :toke: ... All that stock banks are stuck with, small blame for them off'ing them ASAP and not just eating them...

NA Seeds = :rolleyes1: ... they ought to be writing for his fucking PR team,... "no ill will", that's a mealy mouth white wash comment if ever I saw one :bummer: And the rest of the horseshit they spewed about breeder professionalism standards smacks of absolute hypocrisy! :kissass:This was a chance for some integrity to be shown by such a business, and instead they post that rubbish with zero sense of outrage at his conduct... They don't need to go into specifics or troll him at all, just don't pat his little behind and "there there" him over what was a disgusting childish self destructive act that put the Law onto a customer....
Duly noted on NA Seeds...:redcross: :baghead: :finger:
....Upside, I/we didn't know that rat had 2 brands out there...

Thanks Norse' :toke: ... All that stock banks are stuck with, small blame for them off'ing them ASAP and not just eating them...

NA Seeds = :rolleyes1: ... they ought to be writing for his fucking PR team,... "no ill will", that's a mealy mouth white wash comment if ever I saw one :bummer: And the rest of the horseshit they spewed about breeder professionalism standards smacks of absolute hypocrisy! :kissass:This was a chance for some integrity to be shown by such a business, and instead they post that rubbish with zero sense of outrage at his conduct... They don't need to go into specifics or troll him at all, just don't pat his little behind and "there there" him over what was a disgusting childish self destructive act that put the Law onto a customer....
Duly noted on NA Seeds...:redcross: :baghead: :finger:
....Upside, I/we didn't know that rat had 2 brands out there...
That's 100% right as far as I'm concerned. They've shown their lack of integrity and there are dozens of other banks who won't. Let the buyer beware and let the free market get rid of the seedbanks without integrity.

Back