Sunday update :welcome:

This thing is really starting to take off, she has entered into the shift of flower. The stretch is happening and shes praying to the lights daily. Should be interesting to see her final height after the stretch.

Last sunday
full

This sunday.....7 days of growth

full

Some of the structure.

full

full

Hope everyone has a great Easter :pass:

Hey @Dinafem-Mark glad to have you along mate. Its a true honor :pass:

The kind words sir are much appreciated, with the genetics that your team produces it makes it pretty easy to grow some stellar plants. Journaling it here is the least that i can do. So far she is taking everything that i am throwing at her and running with it. Again a true testament to what you guys put out there. Ill be sure to post weekly updates and give true honest feedback just like the bubba kush gals i did.

Cheers Mark

:bighug:

Yes I agree that it does take great genetics but that is worthless imo if the grower does not know what he/she is doing and you clearly know you stuff :thumbsup:

This is going to be a great grow with some great bending/bondage already being implemented which is going to produce a fine end plant :toke: with a great structure allowing much deeper lumen penetration which should help those lower branches :toke:

Great work so far and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.

Yes I agree that it does take great genetics but that is worthless imo if the grower does not know what he/she is doing and you clearly know you stuff :thumbsup:

This is going to be a great grow with some great bending/bondage already being implemented which is going to produce a fine end plant :toke: with a great structure allowing much deeper lumen penetration which should help those lower branches :toke:

Great work so far and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.
I really appreciate that Mark, and i have to agree that there is a balance between the plant and the grower.

The bondage has really turned out great and i am impressed with the way that she has taken it. But in reality i never doubeted her for one second. Topping her to widen her stance was a great choice.

Ill keep them coming for sure as i know that is the best way to showcase the great kit your team produces...

Speaking of which, here is the summer photo selection....

Sweet Deep grapefruit and Blue Widow....

full

Its that time of the week...well a day early but i figured id share as i had a little time to kill. This plant is something else, the way that its responding to the topping, the bondage, and the light source and the soil is right there in the pics. To me this plant is happy, and i was shocked to see that the mainline took so well.

Ill be pollinating a branch in a few days once a few more pistils form.

For your viewing pleasure. @Dinafem-Mark @PlatinumLEDTom seems the two of you should pair up more often.....

full

full

Back