Weekly update here guys and gals. Were finally starting to bulk up, and what i am seeing is outstanding. Nice buds forming super super dense buds here guys. Seriously the hardest buds ive ever had at such a young age. The density here is to the point where it needs direct fans. It could have the potential to mold if not. That is how dense these are, its pretty nuts. Ill let the pics do the talking.

full

full

full

"popcorn buds" as you can see there wont be anything whispy about these...

full

full

Weekly update here guys and gals. Were finally starting to bulk up, and what i am seeing is outstanding. Nice buds forming super super dense buds here guys. Seriously the hardest buds ive ever had at such a young age. The density here is to the point where it needs direct fans. It could have the potential to mold if not. That is how dense these are, its pretty nuts. Ill let the pics do the talking.

full

full

full

"popcorn buds" as you can see there wont be anything whispy about these...

full

full

Oh yes the weight is now stacking up and the trichome coverage is looking great :thumbsup:

I must say you do take a nice picture and as said things are progressing great :pass:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Oh yes the weight is now stacking up and the trichome coverage is looking great :thumbsup:

I must say you do take a nice picture and as said things are progressing great :pass:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Cheers Mark :pass:

I have to say one of my fav plants in a long time....:bighug: thank you for the kind words its much appreciated.

Teaser before the official update

full

And other angle

full

Hey @FullDuplex, I saw this thread too late for my first WW grow, but will start my second grow in a few weeks. So better late than never. Amazing work, I was always reluctant to top or mainline, but this has given me confidence to go for it.
Outstanding results, a true master of growing! :slap:

Nico:pass:
Cheers mate thanks for the kind words, she responded to the bondage and topping rather well and the result minus the seeded bud there was 298.7 grams wet.

It kept her low profile and exposed a great deal of budsites.

Cheers mate thanks for the kind words, she responded to the bondage and topping rather well and the result minus the seeded bud there was 298.7 grams wet.

It kept her low profile and exposed a great deal of budsites.
Lovely growing dude now you just need to change the title to fullduplex owns white widow [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Lovely growing dude now you just need to change the title to fullduplex owns white widow [emoji109] [emoji109] [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I appreciate the kind words man, means a lot. Sorry for the delay guys been busy over on this end...

Here we are after the grow....most growers dont share this part but i think that its important. The root health, and the way they acted in this grow was key. I never found a root over the size of a high G guitar string. I actually was able to locate the tap root on this one and where it exploded into the fine hairs.

full

tons of fine roots joining the party..

full

Splitting the root mass and as you can see....no massive roots..

full

Back