Few more shots and one of the topped location, amazing what the plant did to adjust for the structure. Shes also starting to frost up.

full

full

full

"For your viewing pleasure. @Dinafem-Mark @PlatinumLEDTom seems the two of you should pair up more often....."

Haha... no doubt @FullDuplex. Dinafem genetics and Platinum LED lights are always a kick ass combination. :pass:

@PlatinumLEDTom I agree mate your led x our genetics makes for a superb grow :pass:

Nice chatting with you in the live stoner section maybe some point we could do a double interview? something to ponder :thumbsup;

All the best

Mark..

Few more shots and one of the topped location, amazing what the plant did to adjust for the structure. Shes also starting to frost up.

full

full

full

You have done a great job getting this plant back on track and starting to look great :slap:

Those tops are swelling great and you can see the trichome production is kicking in :pass:

Nice recovery and on track for a nice harvest :thumbsup:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

You have done a great job getting this plant back on track and starting to look great :slap:

Those tops are swelling great and you can see the trichome production is kicking in :pass:

Nice recovery and on track for a nice harvest :thumbsup:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..
She never left the track....she was topped on purpose my friend. The thread was to showcase a few things, the Platinum Lights, Your outstanding genetics, Topping, and LST.

I wanted to show people that topping an Auto works out fantastic if you put the time behind it. Your White widow is a prime specimen for topping and its was a perfect storm for a grow and show as well as educational.

Thanks again @Dinafem-Mark for what you guys do over there.

She never left the track....she was topped on purpose my friend. The thread was to showcase a few things, the Platinum Lights, Your outstanding genetics, Topping, and LST.

I wanted to show people that topping an Auto works out fantastic if you put the time behind it. Your White widow is a prime specimen for topping and its was a perfect storm for a grow and show as well as educational.

Thanks again @Dinafem-Mark for what you guys do over there.

You did a stellar job mate and maybe we will do a live double interview with the guys at @PlatinumLEDTom :thumbsup: This will take some work and coordination but not impossible :thumbsup:

It does look like Dinafem X Platinum makes a great pairing :pass:

All the best

Mark..

You did a stellar job mate and maybe we will do a live double interview with the guys at @PlatinumLEDTom :thumbsup: This will take some work and coordination but not impossible :thumbsup:

It does look like Dinafem X Platinum makes a great pairing :pass:

All the best

Mark..

:smoking:
A double interview sounds like a lot of fun Mark. Let's make it happen!

:cheers:

Back