Firstly thank you for starting another Dinafem grow and for documenting it on AFN :thumbsup: .

Secondly you look to be of to a great start. Potted up and some great technique have already been implemented.

I'll be along for the ride on this one and it is going to be a great grow I can see it coming :slap:

As said thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

Subbed and along for the ride :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Hey @Dinafem-Mark glad to have you along mate. Its a true honor :pass:

The kind words sir are much appreciated, with the genetics that your team produces it makes it pretty easy to grow some stellar plants. Journaling it here is the least that i can do. So far she is taking everything that i am throwing at her and running with it. Again a true testament to what you guys put out there. Ill be sure to post weekly updates and give true honest feedback just like the bubba kush gals i did.

Cheers Mark

:bighug:

LOL OMG DUDE you bin pumping out the goodness bro ..I just looked at all your photos lol The Black is my fave ..WW should be bom its an old tride and true strain from potency and production..This should be good plus is DF WW should be some FIRE.

Last edited:
Looks real good FD - sure she will give you the results you are expecting and more!
My next grow I will probably top her too.

I keep hearing this and i keep getting more and more excited. So far i am glad that i did but well see how she finishes and so far it looks like she likes the technique i am throwing at her. Hope to have you stick around.

LOL OMG DUDE you bin pumping out the goodness bro ..I just looked at all your photos lol The Black is my fave ..WW should be bom its an old tride and true strain fro potency and production..This should be good plus is DF WW should be some FIRE.

Ha well glad to have you along over here man, and i owe you a PM too. I appreciate the kind words as usual, and seems that the consensus is that this strain should wow me. Even @Son of Hobbes said the same thing about this strain. Pure fire.

So Update Sunday...

She is responding well to the bondage, and seems to like the soil as well. Shes really starting to kick in and send those roots all over that 2.5 gal pot.

full

Keeping her all one height as she starts to take off.

full

Also a little bit of fun seems that the topping has caused her to try to branch out lower than normal.
Near the initial cotyledons you can see where the plant is trying to produce new branches.

full

full

Looking amazing so far! I know we'll see some great ladies with Dinafem. Always a pleasure to see your genetics in action @Dinafem-Mark! I know that @FullDuplex has the skills to grow some bomb medicine.

@PlatinumLEDTom i appreciate the kind words. Hope this turns out to be as good as its shaping up to be.

ill tag along if theres room at the back :eyebrows:

always room in here for someone to follow along.we can just make it an AFN party!

Back