New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

For p and k or should i pick up some calmag as well?
I see your organic and I have no experience, so we better let someone with more knowledge take a look! :headbang:
@Eyes on Fire is our resident organic grower extraordinaire, so lets call him in for advice! :headbang:

Thinkin maybe its overwatered a little bit. As the leaves continue to grow they turn green. Not positive. I had been giving it 8 cups at a time them letting dry. I remember thinking it seems fine with that. Then i tried to increase it. 16 cups. To much.

The strawberry doesnt seem to mind.

Well mammoth P is making the flower foods dissolve a bit.so supplementing is needed.only issue I see is the guano feed at larger or standalone larger plants.That can at higher or medium doses swing your PH.so hopefully its a stable mix.Im not familiar with that product specific,sorry.However Mephisto uses simple recipe from Bio Tabs, which is a solid regime.I have used them quite a lot.I would look at worm castings as a simple tea and maybe some of that guano feed with some Alaskan 5-1-1 maybe.cheap and effective.but PH can be an issue.and if the flowers spin longer look at getting a flower Alaskan 0-10-10 or similar.Hope that helps some.and photos in a small pot will use up lots of that soil especially with the mammoth being used early in flower.Autos should do a little better with early mammoth feeding however at week 2-3 or so at a mild dose.

@Eyes on Fire so you recon this yellowing new growth is a deficiency not an over watering? Ive chalked it up to a that or a sulfur def. Some people say its a normal thing. I dunno. Holler and ty for the wisdom. Will prolly continue with supersoil next time and try out biotabs.

Is it just mammoth p or would recharge do the same.

Mammoth P is a biologic.It will make P soluble as time goes on.It is a bacteria.recharge is not.so recharge is fine here.mammoth is also fine just photos will need smaller feedings for longer or later start up with usage when in smaller pots especially. when new growth pops out it can and usually is yellow'ish in color so it tends to be a normal thing.I looked a cpl pages back and thats all I saw was new growth slightly discolored,which again is typically a very normal things.

Here is B. Headband at day 30. Doin the thing!
20181213_220232.jpg

I think she was hungry. She drank alot since this morning. Soil was very damp then. Just gave her a light watering after this pic with a tiny amount of guano/castings and and some molassas.

Here is the strawberry nuggets at day 30. I am still working on getting those other tops out of the fan leaves. Here pistils are massive. They are pretty awesome so far. She also just got a light feeding.
20181213_220218.jpg

Here is the frisian dew at day 20. She is showing pistils. Shes just on water. Looking awesome in the leaves in person. Nice healthy sheen.
20181213_220303.jpg

Here is the view. I like just having a couple plants i think. Was fascinating about a 4x4 but think ill hold off. I wouldnt mind getting a perpetual going with just 3 plants. 1 a month or so. Maybe 5 would be better...;)
20181213_220152.jpg

Last edited:
Back