Indoor Grow journal Mephisto Tyrone special and White Crack

dont think im allowed to reply in the infirmary,with being an eejit an all.(thats a good thing) it could be anything.
but il share my thoughts here.if its one leaf its nothing to panic about.a lil burnt tips lay off the fish immulsion think its high in N.
someone should be along to other thread shortly.it being the weekend,and the experts being ohh 7-11 hours behind me world time wise.

good luck.
:pighug:

dont think im allowed to reply in the infirmary,with being an eejit an all.(thats a good thing) it could be anything.
but il share my thoughts here.if its one leaf its nothing to panic about.a lil burnt tips lay off the fish immulsion think its high in N.
someone should be along to other thread shortly.it being the weekend,and the experts being ohh 7-11 hours behind me world time wise.

good luck.
:pighug:
Thanks mate!

Week 5 update.
Tyrone has completely stopped growing vertically, White Crack is gaining about 1/2" per day.
I ran into some n toxicity and potassium defiency. Stopped doing 100% organic.
I fed with fox farm big bloom and beastie bloomz

Tyrone
IMG_5571.JPG

IMG_5575.JPG

White crack

IMG_5581.JPG

Side by side and I also topped my bag seed, doing mainlining/manifold training.

IMG_5591.JPG

Last edited:
White crack
IMG_5734.JPG

Tyrone Special

IMG_5735.JPG
IMG_5741.JPG
Week 6 update. Absolutely no vertical growth but buds are fattening up on both.
I have pruned some lower leaves and one small popcorn bud on Tyrone. Let it dry a couple days and smoked it. Really uplifting heady high. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

IMG_5909.JPG
IMG_5913.JPG
IMG_5910.JPG
Getting real close to harvest! Did some heavy pruning on white crack, removed about 15 sucker buds. Recently started feeding with Nectar for the gods Herculean harvest.

Back