New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

@Boognelson87 I think it depends on the strain and growth. It was tedious both ways. The result of leaving everying accept fan leaves make a differnce in taste and smell. That is very noticable.

Haha it's definitelt time consuming. I'm glad it was just me and trimming wet in the past. I was always like well wtf is going on haha with that hay smell

Pot is beginning to cure and the catpiss smell on the frisian dew is starting to fade. Its smelling more piney insensey and sour. Very smooth smoke. I thought i was gunna be stuck with bud that smelled gnarly. So glad to be wrong. The high is very nice. Calm and euphoric. Slow onset and long lasting. Very cool experience smoking bud i grew myself. Im hooked! Its still not as dense as i would have liked. Probably my doing. Lights i assume.

The strawberry nuggets is still not fully cured yet. Seems to be more a body high for me. Smells and tastes strawberry, earthy, menthol and sour. Beautiful nugs big and dense. Lower buds just as dense.

Blueberry headband almost smells like bakedgoods. Smoothing out very nicely

All of the herb burns very clean.

Very very stoked to grow my own. Also very stoked on all the help i recieved here. Thanks again folks

Next run will br grape walker kush, royal northern light, and pppuc blackberry cobbler (blackberry kush x gsc)

Last edited:
Glad that cure is helping and your liking it.your next strains sound delicious too

Back