New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

Glad to see that your SN came out better than mine. I know what you mean about the nose on the Frisian. I wasn't mad on it either, decent smoke never the less.

I will say this. The smell of the frisian is developing after 1 day in the jar to a bit more fuely stank. Its a very loud smelling strain. Also. I had a sample and its pretty strong.

How quick did you dry? Honestly, I'm not an expert but from the plants I grew in the past that I trimmed when wet they had the hay smell even after a few week cure. I've asked a few and it seems to trim after drying seems to be the way to go.

How quick did you dry? Honestly, I'm not an expert but from the plants I grew in the past that I trimmed when wet they had the hay smell even after a few week cure. I've asked a few and it seems to trim after drying seems to be the way to go.

Bummer. Oh well. Live and learn. First plant. She deserved more then she got. I got 2 more beans. Maybe ill have my bubby grow one out.

Hung em whole and dry trimmed. The best result was the strawberry which i let dry till crispy. Then jars with bovedas

Since I haven't done this yet but will be done soon. How hard was trimming when dry?

Back