New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

20190206_104234.jpg
20190206_104100.jpg
Heres a pic of my blueberry headband harvest. 2 1/2 ounces. Very happy

Ty @NiceOption . such a nice experience growing and learning. Gotta learn to cure well too.
Ahhhh there's not much to it. Boveda packs are worth the investment and continue being so for long term storage, so definitely invest in them. And don't skimp on the jars. The slightly pricier square based Kilner jars are really good as they allow more movement than the taller ones and give the buds a bit more breathing room. The shape of the jars is something that seems to be overlooked but after a side by side comparison, it really does make a difference.

Heres a pic of the strawberry nuggets harvest. 2 1/2 ounces. Amazing stuff. Over dryed a bit. Jars with boveda. Came out better then i could imagine. Ty mephisto for making noobs flex. Never smelt anything like it.
20190211_112252.jpg
20190211_112244.jpg
20190211_111916.jpg

Last edited:
Dutch passion frisian dew is trimmed and jarred up. Got 4 oz. Lots of the bud is airy and frankly i dont like the fragrance. Which made trimming her painful. Very pungent sickly sweet purple star smell. Hopefully the high is nice. Someone out there will enjoy enjoy this strain. Seemed very easy to grow with no comparison.
20190212_132913.jpg
20190212_125002.jpg

Probably wont grow the blueberry headband again either.

Overall in this grow i see why the hype for mephisto. The genetics are clearly better. The flavor and smell is top of the top for me. the plant was tough and easy to grow. Dense and lovely. Strawberry nuggets is a keeper. Glad i bought a 10 pack.

Thanks for following and helping me along the way. Be starting a new grow in april.

Till then. <3

What's wrong with the headband? Just inferior to mephisto genetics or something else. Based off looks dont look bad

What's wrong with the headband? Just inferior to mephisto genetics or something else. Based off looks dont look bad

Yeah exactly. Im not unhappy with it besides that it has a hay smell still. Just rather have premo genetics. Unless there is a strain that is nostalgic to me. Ie - bubba, blackberry, bluecheese. This strawberry nuggets is over the top.

Luckily ma dukes loved the smell of the frisian. Tried some and said its great. Smokes smooth and clean.

Yeah exactly. Im not unhappy with it besides that it has a hay smell still. Just rather have premo genetics. Unless there is a strain that is nostalgic to me. Ie - bubba, blackberry, bluecheese. This strawberry nuggets is over the top.
Dont blame you one bit. Mephisto will be my next purchase

Back