New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

Here is day 8 for the blue headband. You can see how the leaf deformed a bit when i gave her the seaweed. She looks to have sorted it out thou. She gained about 1/2 inch in height.
View attachment 976803

Here is day 7 for the strawberry. She has fatter leaves. She is very short. Seems to be growing well.View attachment 976804

They are both at about a 3 1/2 inch wing span. I took the domes off them and added a small humidifier to my room.

Heres a shot of my joint.View attachment 976805

The one on the left is a dutch passion frisian dew bean i just put in. Trying out a rapid rooter. My 3bear seed wouldnt germ. Second one. Meh!

Let me know what you guys think
All looking like they're off to a good start. The Strawberry Nuggets grows very short and stocky. I'm struggling with mine a little bit as it's so thick and bushy. After seeing the journal by @Vapo69 I feel more prepared for it. I'd recommend taking a look to see what you're in for.

I grew a Frisian Duck outdoors a while ago and it was a pretty big strain. I should think the Frisian Dew would be similarly huge so you might need to get pretty busy with the training when the time rolls around. Is it an auto or photo version?

All looking like they're off to a good start. The Strawberry Nuggets grows very short and stocky. I'm struggling with mine a little bit as it's so thick and bushy. After seeing the journal by @Vapo69 I feel more prepared for it. I'd recommend taking a look to see what you're in for.

I grew a Frisian Duck outdoors a while ago and it was a pretty big strain. I should think the Frisian Dew would be similarly huge so you might need to get pretty busy with the training when the time rolls around. Is it an auto or photo version?
Its an auto version. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the link. He got some big nugs! I recon sense this is my first grow im just gunna let her grow. Learn some leaf tucking and light defoliation and maybe use some tiedowns Next round ill try a top.

Its an auto version. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the link. He got some big nugs! I recon sense this is my first grow im just gunna let her grow. Learn some leaf tucking and light defoliation and maybe use some tiedowns Next round ill try a top.
Running a side by side comparison on the SN topped and one just tucked and gentle manipulation. We'll see how they roll on.

Day 10 for Betty the headband. Shes been growin weird since I messed up with that seaweed and ph. Nitrogen def? It it something she can grow out of? Pluggin away with the ph water.
20181123_214109.jpg

Just about for the strawberry nugs as well. She looks happy to me. Lemme know.
20181123_214134.jpg

Heres a shot of the auto frisian dew. Just broke ground. She popped fast. I look at all of the dutch passion beans i got and they all look very healthy.
20181123_214151.jpg

Happy thanks givin yall! ;)

Last edited:
Day 10 for Betty the headband. Shes been growin weird since I messed up with that seaweed and ph. Nitrogen def? It it something she can grow out of? Pluggin away with the ph water. View attachment 977556

Just about for the strawberry nugs as well. She looks happy to me. Lemme know.View attachment 977557
Heres a shot of the auto frisian dew. Just broke ground. She popped fast. I look at all of the dutch passion beans i got and they all look very healthy.
View attachment 977559

Happy thanks givin yall! ;)
Looking fine to me, she'll grow out of any problems at this stage I think.

Beginning of week 2 for blue headband and strawberry nugs day 5 for frisian dew. Just gave bheadband and strawb each five cups of water with 1/2ml of biorhizotonic.

Here is blue headband. Her new growth is coming in nice and she has a nice skunky oder.
20181129_124703.jpg

Here is strawberry. She has one leaf thats turning a bit. I assume its trying to shade. But its just one leaf. Weird.
20181129_124728.jpg

Her is the frisian at day five. Soil isnt drying up like the other 2 plants at that age so i took her dome off.
20181129_124739.jpg

Lemme know is you guys see anything i dont. Thanks and happy holidays. Be safe!

Looking great. What are your training plans for the SN? I'm having a bit of a nightmare with mine. They're so busy and the leaves are huuuuuuuuge. I'd suggest working on her early, but yours look like she's got a bit more stretch to her so you might have better luck than I did.

Looking great. What are your training plans for the SN? I'm having a bit of a nightmare with mine. They're so busy and the leaves are huuuuuuuuge. I'd suggest working on her early, but yours look like she's got a bit more stretch to her so you might have better luck than I did.
Lots of leaf tucking as some as this next of leaves form. Light defol.

Right around day 20/week 3 for blueberryxheadband and strawberry nuggets. Plain water from tap thats sat for at least 24hours, ph to 6.0 - 6.5. With 1ml per gallon mammoth p. In reading mephistos grow guide, i noticed them say they dont ph with organics. Any thoughts on this?

I started a little ponytailing yesterday as well on both.

Here is the blueberry headband. Shes been topped above the 4th set of true leaves yesterday and seems to be doing well. Her smell is becoming less straight skunk and more sophisticated. She also started showing pistils yesterday. She has a nice emerald green color in person.
20181203_153217.jpg

Here is strawberry nuggets. She seems an incredibly hearty plant. With my no experience im really enjoying the mephisto genetic. I hope they are all as enjoyable to grow.
20181203_153226.jpg

Here is the frisian dew at day 10. Shes a bit taller at her age then the others where. Hope to get a nice colorful pheno.
20181203_153231.jpg

Looking forward to your feedback.

Happy holidays

looking great :thumbsup: Mephisto running all organic for a few years now,ph shouldnt swing much organically.they would have tested ph first round and found no adjustments were needed,so dont bother to test as garden is looking good..i test my ph randomly but practically never make any adjustments.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back