New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

Hi @Nicky Kinicki and welcome! Sorry that you had a rough start with the seeds. As long as you keep em moist enough they should be OK, you have some good genetics on your hands so they should be golden. As @Need4Weed says, make sure to keep a dome of some sort over them now and for a few days after they pop. Looking forward to seeing how they come along.
Ty option. Got a plastic cup over em. Spritzing the area a little 2 times a day. Underneath the cup seems to still have some moisture but any thing outside the cup has a dry surface. Seems the coco moves well when wet. Hoping they are now getting what they need.

Blueberry Headband popped her head out today. Added a couple drops of bio rhizotonic and a couple drops of mammoth p to my spray bottle. EC measured 0.4... Still spritzing twice a day on all of em. Is it important to avoid spritzing the seedling? 20181113_221441.jpg

Last edited:
Strawberry Nuggets germinated. 3bears didnt. For the sake of learning, I dug around. She began to produce a taproot but it turned to mush. Grateful for 2 outta 3..20181115_093101.jpg

With the 3g pots hopefully they fill out abit. Probably not for this grow, but for the next id like to learn to scrog. Anyone recommend any great articles on it.

edit: started soaking a new 3bear og bean. i was peticularly pumped for this strain.

Last edited:
Gunna be feeding these gals water PHd to 6.0. I added a small amount of Neptunes harvest organic seaweed plant food, mammoth p and will add some bio rhizotonic as well. All say they are ok for seedling ad promote strong root growth. Are my amendments redundent? Should I do this everywater? Every other? Once a week?
@archie gemmill
@Need4Weed

I live in a dark misserable place,with my conditions i take the dome off the day after they pop.both times i bouht a spray bottle they didnt last a week till broke or re commissioned.
I tend to feed everytime,not too heavy,if i do its a drink of plain water next time.
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Like Archie said, go light. I burned some seedlings a couple months back by using too strong of a root inoculate! :headbang:

Ty! Yes i mixed 2 tablespoons of the seaweed in 2 gallons which is 1/4 strength and next to nothing, 1/8 to 1/4 strength with mammoth and rhizo.

How are your little ladies coming along today @Nicky Kinicki ?
Hey nice option. Ty for asking. Both look healthy to me. Here is a couple snaps. Lemme know what you think.
Day 4 for B Headband:20181118_090423.jpg

She seems a bit darker in color. Not stretching in height like i see some seedling do in pics. They are both bout an inch tall. Maybe this one is slightly bigger.

Day 3 for Strawberry nug:20181118_090443.jpg
Shes slight lighter green. Looks healthy. Looks to have shot her leaves out further. in the last 12 hours like shes competing with her sis.

Ive tried with and without the domes. Im thinkin they like the domes for now.

Ty for asking and lemme know your perspective.

Hey nice option. Ty for asking. Both look healthy to me. Here is a couple snaps. Lemme know what you think.
Day 4 for B Headband:View attachment 975239

She seems a bit darker in color. Not stretching in height like i see some seedling do in pics. They are both bout an inch tall. Maybe this one is slightly bigger.

Day 3 for Strawberry nug:View attachment 975245
Shes slight lighter green. Looks healthy. Looks to have shot her leaves out further. in the last 12 hours like shes competing with her sis.

Ive tried with and without the domes. Im thinkin they like the domes for now.

Ty for asking and lemme know your perspective.
They look perfect to me! I wouldn't change a thing!

Back