New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

Who's the Blueberry Headband from btw? Emerald Triangle?

@St. Tom
@Need4Weed
@NiceOption
@archie gemmill

I gave my babes about a cup of water each. It had the suggested biorhizotonic (0-0-0.6) dosage in it. It also had neptunes harvest organic seaweed plant food (0-0-1) in it. I gave it almost 2 times to much of the recommended per gallon cause i read the instructions for germination uses, not feeding. Im not sure wether to be worried about it or not. If you can germinate with a higher concentrate should a seedling be ok? Or is it not uptaking nutes yet. Also does it being 0-0-1 mean its a weak fert? I also didnt realize to ph after and it maybe have been an acidic feeding.

I took the domes off hoping maybe evaporation would help but i guess its probably gunna stay in the soil. Hopefully they make it. Gunna use straight water for a couple. Oi clumsy newb hands. Lemme know what u think

@St. Tom
@Need4Weed
@NiceOption
@archie gemmill

I gave my babes about a cup of water each. It had the suggested biorhizotonic (0-0-0.6) dosage in it. It also had neptunes harvest organic seaweed plant food (0-0-1) in it. I gave it almost 2 times to much of the recommended per gallon cause i read the instructions for germination uses, not feeding. Im not sure wether to be worried about it or not. If you can germinate with a higher concentrate should a seedling be ok? Or is it not uptaking nutes yet. Also does it being 0-0-1 mean its a weak fert? I also didnt realize to ph after and it maybe have been an acidic feeding.

I took the domes off hoping maybe evaporation would help but i guess its probably gunna stay in the soil. Hopefully they make it. Gunna use straight water for a couple. Oi clumsy newb hands. Lemme know what u think

They'll tell you if they're unhappy but yeah, I would pull back and feel plain phd water for a couple of days. I've not heard of this M3 stuff before but it looks it's heavily fortified and you don't need to add a whole lot anyway? Each to their own, but i wouldn't be giving them anything other than water at this point. Obviously try to ensure the PH is correct at every water/feed, especially in the early days.

They'll tell you if they're unhappy but yeah, I would pull back and feel plain phd water for a couple of days. I've not heard of this M3 stuff before but it looks it's heavily fortified and you don't need to add a whole lot anyway? Each to their own, but i wouldn't be giving them anything other than water at this point. Obviously try to ensure the PH is correct at every water/feed, especially in the early days.
Ty dood. Hydro store dood told me despite ammended soil seaweed food is supposed to encourage root strength and young plant vigor and is seperate to what soil gives. I suppose partially its they wanna sell stuff.

They dont look bad this morning. If it was gunna burn them would i know quickly?

Ty again for the reply

Ty dood. Hydro store dood told me despite ammended soil seaweed food is supposed to encourage root strength and young plant vigor and is seperate to what soil gives. I suppose partially its they wanna sell stuff.

They dont look bad this morning. If it was gunna burn them would i know quickly?

Ty again for the reply
I reckon you'd be seeing some problems but now. Sounds like you're in the clear.

It doesn't sound too strong and if they haven't showed any ill effects by now, you should be good to go! More importantly, try to remember how vital it is to ph prior to feeding! :headbang:

Both seedlings still growing. B headbands new growth looks a little gnarled. Strawberry seems to be unaffected. Just gunna keep with the ph water at 6.0 and hope wash any acidity out.

Switched light cycle from 24-0 to 22-2. I dont know anything but it makes seems to me that if you halt photosynth the plant may focus its energy into something else. IE rooting, repairing

Here is day 8 for the blue headband. You can see how the leaf deformed a bit when i gave her the seaweed. She looks to have sorted it out thou. She gained about 1/2 inch in height.
20181122_001612.jpg

Here is day 7 for the strawberry. She has fatter leaves. She is very short. Seems to be growing well.
20181122_001639.jpg

They are both at about a 3 1/2 inch wing span. I took the domes off them and added a small humidifier to my room.

Heres a shot of my joint.
20181122_001757.jpg

The one on the left is a dutch passion frisian dew bean i just put in. Trying out a rapid rooter. My 3bear seed wouldnt germ. Second one. Meh!

Let me know what you guys think

Last edited:
Back