New Grower First time grow mephisto 3bears, strawberry nuggets and et blueberry headband

Here is B. Headband at day 30. Doin the thing!
View attachment 986796
I think she was hungry. She drank alot since this morning. Soil was very damp then. Just gave her a light watering after this pic with a tiny amount of guano/castings and and some molassas.

Here is the strawberry nuggets at day 30. I am still working on getting those other tops out of the fan leaves. Here pistils are massive. They are pretty awesome so far. She also just got a light feeding.View attachment 986798

Here is the frisian dew at day 20. She is showing pistils. Shes just on water. Looking awesome in the leaves in person. Nice healthy sheen.
View attachment 986797

Here is the view. I like just having a couple plants i think. Was fascinating about a 4x4 but think ill hold off. I wouldnt mind getting a perpetual going with just 3 plants. 1 a month or so. Maybe 5 would be better...;)
View attachment 986799
Looking very good. Your SN is looking thick!

Noticed the plants didnt look the best today. Raised the light up 6 inches. Watered everybody. I find i like to water lighter than chefannas book calls for.

There is some marking on a small portion on the sn. Deficiency, nute burn or light burn?
20181215_225704.jpg

A small amount on the blueberry head band.
20181215_225818.jpg

And the frisians top started aiming the wrong direction. Hopefully raising the light fixes this.
20181215_225905.jpg

Im thinking it could be wind burn. i had a fan goin not directly at but treading awful close. and all those mark where on one side/trajectory. and that the lights where a bit close/up to high for the frisian.

Maybe ease up on the fan, it doesn't need to be kicking too hard during veg really. Just enough for decent circulation.

Red stems isn't always a sign of a problem, it can be a genetic trait and from what I've seen on the Blueberry Headbands, I think it that might be the case.

Merry xmas yall. Heres the tent. Gettin full! Thinkin 2 5gallon next time or a 4x4 with 4 5gallon
20181224_085425.jpg

Here is the blueberry headband at day 40. Gave her some calcium from nectar of the gods and some epsom. Gunna keep on with light guano tea and that.
20181224_085353.jpg

Heres the strawberry at day 40. She just started flowering. Fed her same as the blueberry. She is fat.
20181224_085408.jpg

Heres the frisian dew at day 30. She doubled up in the last week. Seems very happy.
20181224_085400.jpg

Cheers!

merry festivus :pass::coffee::coffee2:
im the worlds worst when it comes to plant diagnosis :paleo:with this being organics im even further outa my depth.2+2 sometimes =27 as the plant is into budding its need of n is less and pk more as p is the purplyish one id put my money on that.@hecno is another great at organics :pass:
always worth a double check under leaves for nasties.but with anything i say 3th opinion i good idea.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

20181228_215515.jpg

Quick shot of tent.

I think i may have been underwatering all of them. Or giving them too little at a time. Gave them all i good soaking last nite till i could feel a good amount of moisture on the bottom of the pot.

Left frisian dew has been challaging to keep happy looking. Any time i water she droops. Its mostly only the newer half of the growth. I dont water she droops. Maybe the lights going to hard? 300w 2 feet and 65%. Shrug?

Middle blueberry headband. Which i found out is blueberry x bubba x sour d x emerald og. Not xheadband. She has been resilient so far. Smelling more refined every day. Im gunna have some remorse when she is to be harvested.

Right strawberry nuggets. She had some purple spots on her that turned brown. Id love to feed her some p but she just got watered.

Cheers

Back