Photoperiod First time DWC grow - big bazooka and the future #1

Just checked on the girls this morning and wow, they’re looking good today. Still a little worried of the browning on some of the roots so I really hope that they’re benign.

Attachments

• 18B6DD08-2273-42F4-A599-B1D001FC8257.jpeg
    18B6DD08-2273-42F4-A599-B1D001FC8257.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 48
  • 582555BC-2D98-458B-B84E-C78DDA1C4506.jpeg
    582555BC-2D98-458B-B84E-C78DDA1C4506.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 51
@Mañ'O'Green yeah I meant to say the closest you get WITHOUT RO water, my mistake. Yes I’m running hydrogaurd. So do you think the plants ok man?
:thumbsup:Your plants are beautiful. I love DWC. You better strap in because they are going to take off.

The main reason being is that I haven’t topped them yet. Gone give them all a snip and either apply a SCROG or maybe some LST. The four big bazooka will more than likely be SCROGed though.

The main reason being is that I haven’t topped them yet. Gone give them all a snip and either apply a SCROG or maybe some LST. The four big bazooka will more than likely be SCROGed though.
Sweet. I would wait a week to flip after u top. Not sure if it was the cause but I took a branch of each plant for cloning purposes and the next day flipped to 12/12. One lady hermied on me right at the start of flower and a couple others didn’t stretch nearly as much as they should’ve. Looking back I knew it was a mistake but was in a rush to flip to 12/12 and figured they would chug through it.

If these are Photos I have a 2 week or 16" rule for the flip. Otherwise they may outgrow your tent!

Sweet. I would wait a week to flip after u top. Not sure if it was the cause but I took a branch of each plant for cloning purposes and the next day flipped to 12/12. One lady hermied on me right at the start of flower and a couple others didn’t stretch nearly as much as they should’ve. Looking back I knew it was a mistake but was in a rush to flip to 12/12 and figured they would chug through it.

yeah I’ve done something similar in the past. I have managed to flip after a five day recovery from topping Though

Back