Photoperiod First time DWC grow - big bazooka and the future #1

It’s Christmas come early!

just got my new air pump, pumps out at 60l a minute, my hydrogaurd order has come in and so has my Remo nutrients order. I’ll be applying the nutrients on the next res change which will be in 3-4 days time

Attachments

• 1B058179-E947-40AE-91CA-76AED499E199.jpeg
    1B058179-E947-40AE-91CA-76AED499E199.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
Where did u get them. Lookslike it might be tough getting in the US.
The seeds? I bought them off discount seeds.com . They’re British but they go ship to the US. The breeder us Spanish so they should be able to ship direct too

The seeds? I bought them off discount seeds.com . They’re British but they go ship to the US. The breeder us Spanish so they should be able to ship direct too
Their website says they don’t ship to the US that’s the breeders site. I would rather a US SeedBank carry their gear so my package only travels within the US. I don’t like customs and having my beans go through.

I’ll be watching here to see if they r worth my troubles in getting them.

Their website says they don’t ship to the US that’s the breeders site. I would rather a US SeedBank carry their gear so my package only travels within the US. I don’t like customs and having my beans go through.

that’s fair enough. Im sure there’s a US vendor somewhere

that’s fair enough. Im sure there’s a US vendor somewhere
Yeah I got enough photo strains for the next two cycles so I have some time to find them while u showcase their genentics.

Back