Outdoor First outdoor winter grow. Southern hemisphere

Yeah mate hopefully doing it like that should produce some giants
Sweet, I was actually asking @henco the question @the green bandit as I want to do the same as you, just get that quick growth indoors then continue to veg outdoors [emoji106]

Nuggets

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I
So it would be ok to put clones out at the end of September after they have been on 18/6 without them going straight to flowering?

I would wait till mid October to put clones outdoors. It also depends what part of Australia your in. I do my cloning outdoors in the rainforest. Instead of tipping the plants I just take clones off them dip them in clonex gel put them in rockwool cubes put them in a cloning container wrap some tape around the cloning container to stop animals from knocking the lid off . the put shade cloth over the container and put it out in full sun. Why take the risk of cloning at home when you can do it outdoors.
What strains you boys doing this year.
I harvested a couple of breeding females last week full of female seeds.
Crumbled lime x strawberry glue
Tangilope x strawberry glue
Made some regs
Skullcap x lemon skunk
LA confidential x lemon skunk
. got 4 bodhi strains
2 karma genetic strains
Josh dog og
2 karma squad strains
4 rare dankness strains and proberly 30 freebie strains.

I

I would wait till mid October to put clones outdoors. It also depends what part of Australia your in. I do my cloning outdoors in the rainforest. Instead of tipping the plants I just take clones off them dip them in clonex gel put them in rockwool cubes put them in a cloning container wrap some tape around the cloning container to stop animals from knocking the lid off . the put shade cloth over the container and put it out in full sun. Why take the risk of cloning at home when you can do it outdoors.
What strains you boys doing this year.
I harvested a couple of breeding females last week full of female seeds.
Crumbled lime x strawberry glue
Tangilope x strawberry glue
Made some regs
Skullcap x lemon skunk
LA confidential x lemon skunk
. got 4 bodhi strains
2 karma genetic strains
Josh dog og
2 karma squad strains
4 rare dankness strains and proberly 30 freebie strains.
I think i will wait until mid October. This year i am running green crack and white widow photos and have a variety of autos to try. Have you ever tried northern lights blue in auto? That sounds like you have enough beans to keep you busy this year

I think i will wait until mid October. This year i am running green crack and white widow photos and have a variety of autos to try. Have you ever tried northern lights blue in auto? That sounds like you have enough beans to keep you busy this year

I havnt grown those autos. I've grown
Auto ultimate
Magnum
Auto syrup
Diemos
Auto white widow
Auto white widow xxl
Auto gorilla glue
Auto girls scout cookies.
The auto ultimate is perfect for outdoor growing.
The greencrack is a huge yielder. I had a fee females stolen at the beginning of the season a couple of years ago. Best advice I can give you is never ever tell or show anyone the area you are growing in. No one can be trusted when growing pot. Here's a pic of some plants that grew slowly through out winter but didn't start flowering until September. They we're put in the greenhouse in April. They we're a sativa dominant strain. I think the date on the photo is august. Plants were hitting the top of the greenhouse . plants grew to just under 6 foot tall by september. Its the only time any of my strains have done that. I tried to replicate it again next year but the planta flowered and wer harvested in end of july.
2-3.jpeg

I havnt grown those autos. I've grown
Auto ultimate
Magnum
Auto syrup
Diemos
Auto white widow
Auto white widow xxl
Auto gorilla glue
Auto girls scout cookies.
The auto ultimate is perfect for outdoor growing.
The greencrack is a huge yielder. I had a fee females stolen at the beginning of the season a couple of years ago. Best advice I can give you is never ever tell or show anyone the area you are growing in. No one can be trusted when growing pot. Here's a pic of some plants that grew slowly through out winter but didn't start flowering until September. They we're put in the greenhouse in April. They we're a sativa dominant strain. I think the date on the photo is august. Plants were hitting the top of the greenhouse . plants grew to just under 6 foot tall by september. Its the only time any of my strains have done that. I tried to replicate it again next year but the planta flowered and wer harvested in end of july. View attachment 925090
Auto guerilla glue and girl scout cookies are on the list to try this year. That sucks about your plants being stolen, no body known about my grow bar the wife and that's the way it will stay

Auto guerilla glue and girl scout cookies are on the list to try this year. That sucks about your plants being stolen, no body known about my grow bar the wife and that's the way it will stay

Properly the best guy on here to learn about outdoor auto grows is 912 greenscull. I watched his grows and learnt from him. I've still grown 5 foot tall autos from seed outdoors but they all have small root systems no bigger than litre pot size even though there in 15 litre pots. Once I work out how to maximise there root systems I should be getting way more than an ounce a auto I'm getting at the moment.

I’m doing, green crack, blimburn critical, og kush, pineapple chunk, orange bud, Paul’s purple fire, blue head wreck, and just waiting on some fem seeds from a few bushes I’m playing with.

Nuggets

Properly the best guy on here to learn about outdoor auto grows is 912 greenscull. I watched his grows and learnt from him. I've still grown 5 foot tall autos from seed outdoors but they all have small root systems no bigger than litre pot size even though there in 15 litre pots. Once I work out how to maximise there root systems I should be getting way more than an ounce a auto I'm getting at the moment.
I have read just about every thing he has written about outdoor auto growing, the guy is a genius in fact i think he may be a wizard lol. I re potted a himalayan blue diesel yesterday and its roots had pretty much filled a 1 gallon pot at 24 days. I have to re pot its sister tomorrow so will get some pics

I’m doing, green crack, blimburn critical, og kush, pineapple chunk, orange bud, Paul’s purple fire, blue head wreck, and just waiting on some fem seeds from a few bushes I’m playing with.

Nuggets
Sounds like you are in for a busy year to buddy, good luck and keep us posted. Do you have any thing in now?

Sounds like you are in for a busy year to buddy, good luck and keep us posted. Do you have any thing in now?

Got a few autos indoors green crack photo scrog and a few other little gardens, some outside starting to flower this little setup is my favourite and
ca39988f4f0e99a3b2f1bc6f558a6e54.jpg
its a wilma will put a net over these soon, they under315 cmh
27abb2854d4a2f6bf5d2bea3114fd33f.jpg
this is a green crack scrog under 600w HPS [emoji106]

Nuggets

Back