Outdoor First outdoor winter grow. Southern hemisphere

A glimpse of my piece of paradise

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Photo didn't load
f34ff65a6fdf37662407c1dcdc824546.jpg

That looks like it has amazing potential for grows!! With this daylight hours its a bit tricky for photos, especially big ones. I would definitely be putting in some effort into autos.

So here is the thing with your plan. Started on august 1st, with 30 days at 24 hours of light is going to mean they will go right into flower when you put them out in the limited light. I doubt an increasing light regime will hold them back from flowering with such a limited light. Ive never grown in limited hours like those, maybe hecno or maria can throw down some advice for limited light.

52a885799b5b9958c41353733c461f10.jpg
gotta love Australia! This is my bottom 40 acre block, it has a river on about 80% of the boundary and a few dams in the middle, nice and peaceful keep at it @the green bandit

Nuggets
@thegavfrog it sure is a beautiful country that we live in. I am lucky to be living on 100,000 acres + good to see you have your own patch of heaven

@thegavfrog it sure is a beautiful country that we live in. I am lucky to be living on 100,000 acres + good to see you have your own patch of heaven

Yeah I’m on 100 acres the other 60 is behind me when I took that photo, hey r u trying to start some inside then put them out for summer if so what will your lights be, like just pick a day in late September or October and bring your lights down to sunrise and sunset on that day or what, I’m trying to work it out [emoji106]

Nuggets

Here's some pics of old winter grows out in the rainforest. The dates are on the bottom left corner .last pic is plants in July out bush. And there in 14 dollar bunnings greenhouses. Perfect for winter breeding.
2-4.jpeg
2-1.jpeg
2-6.jpeg
2-8.jpeg

Yeah I’m on 100 acres the other 60 is behind me when I took that photo, hey r u trying to start some inside then put them out for summer if so what will your lights be, like just pick a day in late September or October and bring your lights down to sunrise and sunset on that day or what, I’m trying to work it out [emoji106]

Nuggets
Yeah mate just trying to work out the best time/way to start my photos for summer. How do you start yours? This is the first time I have had anything to do with growing weed.

Hey mate what have you found to be the best way to start your photo girls for spring? should I start them inside under cfl's and then put outside? And if so what lidht schedule should I use so they don't go straight to flowering stage?@thegavfrog ?
Here's some pics of old winter grows out in the rainforest. The dates are on the bottom left corner .last pic is plants in July out bush. And there in 14 dollar bunnings greenhouses. Perfect for winter breeding. View attachment 925057 View attachment 925058 View attachment 925059 View attachment 925060

I found we have till the second week of October before they reveg . So i would plan on having them outdoor now to give you 13 weeks to finish , Allow 2 weeks for transition . --- I am FNQ --

Hey mate what have you found to be the best way to start your photo girls for spring? should I start them inside under cfl's and then put outside? And if so what lidht schedule should I use so they don't go straight to flowering stage?

I just plant the seeds in clear cups using seed raising mix and hide the cups in Razer grass until there 4 inches tall with 4 sets of leaves . the last 2 years I've had problems with early flowering planted them outdoors beginning of September like I having for the last 15 years. But if your growing indoors and putting the seedlings outdoors I would put them on 18/6 there whole indoor life and put them outdoors around 20th October. That will give you over 3 months of outdoor veg . if your after free Xmas buds all you do Is grow a few female seedlings under 24 hours of light for about 6 weeks keep tipping them until there nice little bushes and put them outdoors early September. The plants will grow for 2 weeks then flower .you should get a couple of ounces off each plant. Make sure the strains are 8 and under flowering strains.

Back