Outdoor First outdoor winter grow. Southern hemisphere

Yeah buddy I'm on a budget unfortunately. I will have a look at the cannon powershot, I need to get something better to share some better pics with you guys! Have you tried the trimmer yet? Hope you're well man.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I get the budget for sure man!!! If you are patient, you can likely get a canon sd790 for $60US on ebay new.

I have tried the trimmer, but only on the green poison fast...it works pretty good, but the bud has to be super, super dry for it to work....drier than i like it. I will be hand trimming as much as i can of the best bud, and i will dry out more and run the rest through the trimmer. The kief screen works friggin awesome!! PUlled 4 oz of kief so far, and that is all from the green poison fast and a batch of old shake i did from last year!! Looking like its going to be a hashy christmas!!!

I get the budget for sure man!!! If you are patient, you can likely get a canon sd790 for $60US on ebay new.

I have tried the trimmer, but only on the green poison fast...it works pretty good, but the bud has to be super, super dry for it to work....drier than i like it. I will be hand trimming as much as i can of the best bud, and i will dry out more and run the rest through the trimmer. The kief screen works friggin awesome!! PUlled 4 oz of kief so far, and that is all from the green poison fast and a batch of old shake i did from last year!! Looking like its going to be a hashy christmas!!!
$60 I can handle! That's a bit of a bummer about the trimmer needing the bud so dry, but great news about the keif screens working. I am a bit partial to a bit of hash now and then. It seems my bad luck is continuing as neither of my WW beans have sprouted yet, I will give them a few more days and if nothing happens i will try some more green crack!

$60 I can handle! That's a bit of a bummer about the trimmer needing the bud so dry, but great news about the keif screens working. I am a bit partial to a bit of hash now and then. It seems my bad luck is continuing as neither of my WW beans have sprouted yet, I will give them a few more days and if nothing happens i will try some more green crack!

Darn bud...hope your seeds sprout!!

Did you ever try BT?
Have had good luck spraying them every other week for the first 6 weeks of flower as a preventative measure.

Really made a huge difference for me, FWIW.

Back