Outdoor First outdoor winter grow. Southern hemisphere

And aphids too[emoji35][emoji91][emoji379][emoji43]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Dont tell me that man, these bugs have me more worried than the police haha. I should feel lucky i suppose i haven't had any problems until now!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

catapillars :wall: @perpet was hit real real hard with them, @SUNDOG to had some troubles.id never heard of the things before but they a menace.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
and the lil buggers shit everywhere to.

whats up guys, yeah caterpillars suck ass! i have a few photo period plants finishing up that are still being attacked, to close to harvest to spray them so i have to use hand to hand combat...oh and they do shit everywhere, but a little caterpillar shit never hurt anyone.

unreal i been here 5,6 years and never heard of the catapillar thing before.then to discover that it was all the flutterbies fault for laying eggs months before :yoinks: nature can be a right bitch at times :wall:

whats up guys, yeah caterpillars suck ass! i have a few photo period plants finishing up that are still being attacked, to close to harvest to spray them so i have to use hand to hand combat...oh and they do shit everywhere, but a little caterpillar shit never hurt anyone.
Keep a good eye on your girls man, the little fuckers ate ny buds from the inside out! By the time I could see them they had already destroyed my girls. I will see if I can find one of the buggers and get a pic. What they didn't eat they shit all over, not just a little bit of shit either buds were riddled with the stuff. Good luck with your war on the little pricks!!

unreal i been here 5,6 years and never heard of the catapillar thing before.then to discover that it was all the flutterbies fault for laying eggs months before :yoinks: nature can be a right bitch at times :wall:
Yeah mother nature is a cruel mistress sometimes. Thanks for the rep the other day archie, I only just noticed I'm a bit slow sometimes.

@912GreenSkell what's a good cheap camera i can get a good close up with? My camera on my phone sucks! This is as good as a pic it will take, some green crack i salvaged
aa94d894c07b4531e7f42ecd372ded66.jpg

@912GreenSkell what's a good cheap camera i can get a good close up with? My camera on my phone sucks! This is as good as a pic it will take, some green crack i salvaged
aa94d894c07b4531e7f42ecd372ded66.jpg

On a budget? The canon powershot SD790IS take fantastic pics and can be bought for less than $100. If you have more coin than that the Olympus TG-4 or TG-5 takes amazing closeup pics. Several other canon models are also fantastic, but prices rise pretty quickly on models like the G-15 and G-16

On a budget? The canon powershot SD790IS take fantastic pics and can be bought for less than $100. If you have more coin than that the Olympus TG-4 or TG-5 takes amazing closeup pics. Several other canon models are also fantastic, but prices rise pretty quickly on models like the G-15 and G-16
Yeah buddy I'm on a budget unfortunately. I will have a look at the cannon powershot, I need to get something better to share some better pics with you guys! Have you tried the trimmer yet? Hope you're well man.

*** Looks like fantastic bud!! Well grown!
It is probably the best I have grown yet!! Certainly a terrific toke, just a pity I can't get a decent pic of it!

Back