Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

Depending on where you spots located and even if it is to far....
Some trip wires carefully placed connected to a series of...
Bear bangers, can alert you to a sneaky intrusion and scare the bejesus outta the intruder/s...

If area is too public... nah not gonna give you ideas...

Best I can to is don’t take a direct path, don’t enter near site, don’t take same path in until you establish several others and can implement a proper rotation, benoculars or something... and be safe
Also don’t leave garbage behind and pick some up

Yep theirs some nasty shit I have known people use like nail boards, fish hook lines, ect. Their not worth the trouble you will get in. If you have a few spots in the same area that full area will be searched by police. If your caught your charged with endangering the public, ect as well as growing. Keep plots to under 10 plants and you will probably just get a caution maybe a small fine. Plant 100 plants at a plot and get yourself a jail sentence. Personally I would go with 10 plots of 10 plant plots everytime. People who show big fields with 100's or 1000's of plant are going to be in big shit if they get caught. Me well I have been caught no criminal record still plenty of plants to harvest and most importantly I am free still. I get a lot of shit for telling people stay safe and don't fill a field its just stupid and showing off. Even got threats to trace my ip address and send people to my house were my kids are and seriously get hurt by a gang of thugs by a canna breeder. Seriously safety first.

So, 38 days for AU & AFD and 33 days for CJ.
They grow a lot from last visit, I still didn't water them because it's rain for 7-10 days now. Temps are bellow 15°C too. At night 5-7°C. Very little sun for them, but they're pretty/healthy I think.
Cannot compare size with indoors as I always train them, so maybe you guys can tell me if they're good for their age. AFD already shows some purple color, and it's the smalles of 6 plants. As I mix plants, I don't exactly know which one is which, but the largest two is 100% AU. I'm not sure which is CJ, hope AFD will all become purple. I must take some bloom nutes with next visit, to help them a little. All 6 showing preflowers or flowers.
Funny thing is, they're not looking overwatered, but soil is wet as fish. Still don't know how much I can expect by eye, because in nature everything looks smaller. But two plants are in shadow most of the day so they'll get nothing. I hope other 4 will give me some medicine.

So, 38 days for AU & AFD and 33 days for CJ.
They grow a lot from last visit, I still didn't water them because it's rain for 7-10 days now. Temps are bellow 15°C too. At night 5-7°C. Very little sun for them, but they're pretty/healthy I think.
Cannot compare size with indoors as I always train them, so maybe you guys can tell me if they're good for their age. AFD already shows some purple color, and it's the smalles of 6 plants. As I mix plants, I don't exactly know which one is which, but the largest two is 100% AU. I'm not sure which is CJ, hope AFD will all become purple. I must take some bloom nutes with next visit, to help them a little. All 6 showing preflowers or flowers.
Funny thing is, they're not looking overwatered, but soil is wet as fish. Still don't know how much I can expect by eye, because in nature everything looks smaller. But two plants are in shadow most of the day so they'll get nothing. I hope other 4 will give me some medicine.

@KonopCh -- they're looking just fine.
Really good. The usual outdoor bug nibbles, but very little.
Nothing to worry about here at all.
Yeah, I'd prob want to hit them with some bloom nutes about now, too.

I used to try to figure in the rain water to feeding.
Meaning - if they are getting a lot of rain, then make feeding stronger.
The rain water will dilute it down a bit.
Or, if you're worried that rain + liquid nutes will be too wet,
you could try top dressing with dry nutes on the surface around the base.

That's what I used to do.
But I'm no expert. Maybe others will have some good ideas.

Have you thought about lollipopping a little bit?
Just some lower growth to keep higher airflow down below.
Particularly if you're worried the soil / surface is too wet / damp.

ALl the best!!

Yea, @Maria Sanchez seems that bugs just go away as plant grows. I am happy about this now.
Thanks for tip about nute strenght, I didn't think about it. As I go there every 7-12 days, maybe it's better to concentrate even more. I've got some BIO food, so I think I will be okay with double strenght and not hurting plants/roots.

At first I was thinking about LST, but being my first grow, I decided to let them naturally grow to see what shape and size they can go. As sun is intense (PPFD is the same as 10m above ground, LOL) I think I will get nice buds on the lower branches too. Of course, if there is no shadow from leaves. At that time I am not worried about RH or mold, maybe later in flowering. Right now with all that rain, we got 60% RH, that's not bad at all if you count all that weather/light breeze outdoors.

Cool. Inverse square law of light intensity doesn't mean much when the light source is a million miles away, haha.
And it has its own natural light mover................
60% RH is about perfect for veg phase, and it still works just fine for flowering on most strains.

Yea, that I mean, "PPFD" is the same, so lowers should get the same amount of photons as top. Maybe I will open them a little of pinch some upper leaves.
Do you have any experience with higher RH and not getting mold? Where is the line? I think you had troubles last year with Jack 47?

So, I started making PK compost tee... I will bubble it for 30-36 hours as is written in the description. I bought 10cm airstone just for this. @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @Ryker604_BT @Biotabs F69 any additional info on this? Looks okay? How much time I have when I stop bubbling? Will there be any sediment, because PK booster compost tee is looking as undisolved powder? Do I need to mix it by hand? Will this clog my airstone? When apply next dose and how much?

First, 0.3 EC starting water - 4.5L for 6 plants, so 750ml for each:

Then I added 25ml of Orgatrex:

Then added 70g of PK booster compost tee:

Then a little mix with hand:

And 5 minutes later:

Yea, that I mean, "PPFD" is the same, so lowers should get the same amount of photons as top. Maybe I will open them a little of pinch some upper leaves.
Do you have any experience with higher RH and not getting mold? Where is the line? I think you had troubles last year with Jack 47?

My last location was all outdoors in a massively high RH location.
It's sub-tropical, mountains (600m altitude), surrounded by jungle.
Low RH there is like 70%, average maybe 75-80%, and high is like 85-95%.

All my plants got some kind of mold, some worse than others.
But my last 4 weeks (from week 5-9) were all like 85-90%,
raining every day, when not raining its fog and mist, bare minimum is heavy cloud.
So, with this high, and they all got it, don't know where the cut off is.
And it's not just RH, it's also the time, how long they are at that RH.
Mine was weeks on end.......

@912GreenSkell would be the better grower to ask, IIRC.
Someone who hovers at the edge between mold and no mold.

Though, my Jack 47 really wasn't too bad at all.
Just a spot a couple of inches down from the tip of the main cola.
Like the Mazar, she was a fairly big open frame on her.
Less leaf, more calyx, so less water got trapped in her buds.

Back