Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

28 days for AU and AFD, 23 days for CJ.
I made mistake and put two AFD (I think they're AFD) into shadow for the first half of the day/sun.
Other 4 are most of the day on the sun, I think. Growth is good on them.
I still didn't water them. Last night there was little rain, I put fingers into soil and it's wet. And pretty warm, because of sun. Is this okay?

As you can see, first two are still in the shadow at 1 PM. They're less advanced than other fours, but they're healthy for now. And they grow, so they get some sun in the afternoon. Nice green color on all of them.

Others are growing great, next visit I will LST them a little. Maybe, LOL.
So 2x AU, 1x CJ and 1x AFD. First one is really bushy, tall, very advanced for 28 days.

Broken one:

Also, something is eating them, I tried to zoom those pictures. I take them in a hurry, you know, stealth mode on!
Maybe neem oil will help? Spinosad? How much?

Nice plants dude. [emoji1360]

About the bugs.. they’re gonna get munched on and there’s not much you can do about it. Zillions of bugs out there and also zillions of predators to eat them.

Neem oil might help but the plants will live thru the bug bites on their own unless you get hit by a plague of locusts!

Looking good I haven't event started outdoor this year I need to pop some asap. Them bugs can be controlled a number of ways. Green soup, neem oils, garlic oil, Rhubarb tea, or something you don't see used often marigold tea. You can also companion plant marigolds or poached egg plants around your plant's. Anyway looking nice and healthy and I have a seat here if that's ok. :cheers:

@Vlad The Inhaler thank you. I am affraid that they will eat faster than plants can grow. :biggrin:

I kind of am with Vlad on this one -- I've found that the plants usually grow faster than the bugs can eat them.
Particularly once they've got more than maybe 5 or 6 sets of leaves.
Younger than that they can get hit pretty bad, or wiped out completely by hungry bugs...
Though.......... better safe than sorry!!!

I kind of am with Vlad on this one -- I've found that the plants usually grow faster than the bugs can eat them.
Particularly once they've got more than maybe 5 or 6 sets of leaves.
Younger than that they can get hit pretty bad, or wiped out completely by hungry bugs...
Though.......... better safe than sorry!!!

Same here....i would rather the insects get a few bites, than put foreign stuff on my plants. All depends how bad the bugs are i guess....

Same here....i would rather the insects get a few bites, than put foreign stuff on my plants. All depends how bad the bugs are i guess....
If your lucky the bugs sort them selves out..
Slugs are ones that destroy.. with that shiny trail they leave...
Get a citrus extract and spray the perimeter

Guys, what about moles? Worry or no worry? I didn't put any fence in the hole, now I'm thinking that was a bad idea maybe.
But where I have plants, there is no signs of moles... It's almost jungle there. :eyebrows:
Stuff like that ... all you can really do is cage off the babies.. keep rabbits and shit away from munching.. somewhat helps against deer but they can stomp your shit out..

Back