Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

Thank you @912GreenSkell !!
I was asking because I don't like digging 5-10 holes, not because of buying soil from store is "pricey".

So it's better to start lifting those shovels! :face::deadhorse:

Every time you think...man what am i doing? While digging remember me....I have a 6'X6' (2X2meter) hole minimum to dig for every plant i am growing!! I totally get digging sucks....but if you want mega plants dig, dig, dig!!

They're outside from now on!! 2x AU, 3x AFD (today 22 days old), 1x CJ (today 17 days old).
Temp at night 8-10°C, at day around 23-25°C.

Still have SD inside (today 12 days old), she'll go out with next round autos - 3x Colorado cookies, 1x Gorilla glue and 1x Hyper ryder SPG - they're alive too from today on (today 1 day old).

:vibe::vibe:

They're outside from now on!! 2x AU, 3x AFD (today 22 days old), 1x CJ (today 17 days old).

Still have SD inside (today 12 days old), she'll go out with next round autos - 3x Colorado cookies, 1x Gorilla glue and 1x Hyper ryder SPG - they're alive too from today on (today 1 day old).

Nice one mate! Good luck with them being outside now [emoji106]

Your girls look very healthy and spot on for their ages. Happy growing mate.

Very nice dude :d5:. How many plants are you going to have outside in total? And what strain is CJ :baked:?

Very nice dude :d5:. How many plants are you going to have outside in total? And what strain is CJ :baked:?

CJ is Critical jack from Dinafem. Auto of course.
Right now there are 6 outside. 2x Auto ultimate, 3x Auto frisian dew, 1x Critical jack auto.
And 6 will go outside in a 3-4 weeks. 1x Sour diesel auto, 3x Colorado cookies auto, 1x Gorilla glue auto and 1x Hyper ryder SPG auto.

Update:
Today I visit them and give them 2 tabs per plant. I don't have more. And water them with 1.5L rain water. They're in 15L of soil, but hole is much bigger because I dug... and dug... and dug... :crying:

And I sprayed them with Boom boom spray. I hope they'll be okay, because I I beat them a little in the bags. One is supercropped by accident, others are just little sad. I didn't hurt leaves, stems or something else. But they look sad. Maybe just stress for outdoor conditions.

Anyone have some advice on ticks? I harvested 5 of them just on legs!! :yoinks:

CJ is Critical jack from Dinafem. Auto of course.
Right now there are 6 outside. 2x Auto ultimate, 3x Auto frisian dew, 1x Critical jack auto.
And 6 will go outside in a 3-4 weeks. 1x Sour diesel auto, 3x Colorado cookies auto, 1x Gorilla glue auto and 1x Hyper ryder SPG auto.

Update:
Today I visit them and give them 2 tabs per plant. I don't have more. And water them with 1.5L rain water. They're in 15L of soil, but hole is much bigger because I dug... and dug... and dug... :crying:

And I sprayed them with Boom boom spray. I hope they'll be okay, because I I beat them a little in the bags. One is supercropped by accident, others are just little sad. I didn't hurt leaves, stems or something else. But they look sad. Maybe just stress for outdoor conditions.

Anyone have some advice on ticks? I harvested 5 of them just on legs!! :yoinks:

So, 12 autoflowers are going outdoor this season, eh? Nice :thumbsup:.

I would remove ticks within 36 hours as they can be carriers of pathogens :2cents:.

Back