Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

@Ryker604_BT yes, for now. 12 of them this season. It's my first outdoor grow ever.

I don't want to remove them, I want to prevent them to jump on me. Because when it bites you, even in couple of seconds you can be infected with bacterias.

Shit man, dunno :dizzy:. However, I do suppose that you can buy some tick repellent spray or cream in a pharmacy or somewhere.

CJ is Critical jack from Dinafem. Auto of course.
Right now there are 6 outside. 2x Auto ultimate, 3x Auto frisian dew, 1x Critical jack auto.
And 6 will go outside in a 3-4 weeks. 1x Sour diesel auto, 3x Colorado cookies auto, 1x Gorilla glue auto and 1x Hyper ryder SPG auto.

Update:
Today I visit them and give them 2 tabs per plant. I don't have more. And water them with 1.5L rain water. They're in 15L of soil, but hole is much bigger because I dug... and dug... and dug... :crying:

And I sprayed them with Boom boom spray. I hope they'll be okay, because I I beat them a little in the bags. One is supercropped by accident, others are just little sad. I didn't hurt leaves, stems or something else. But they look sad. Maybe just stress for outdoor conditions.

Anyone have some advice on ticks? I harvested 5 of them just on legs!! :yoinks:
Get rid of them ticks dude .........lymes disease.....u dont want that [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Right now there are 6 outside. 2x Auto ultimate, 3x Auto frisian dew, 1x Critical jack auto.
And 6 will go outside in a 3-4 weeks. 1x Sour diesel auto, 3x Colorado cookies auto, 1x Gorilla glue auto and 1x Hyper ryder SPG auto.

Update:
Today I visit them and give them 2 tabs per plant. I don't have more. And water them with 1.5L rain water. They're in 15L of soil, but hole is much bigger because I dug... and dug... and dug... :crying:

And I sprayed them with Boom boom spray. I hope they'll be okay, because I I beat them a little in the bags. One is supercropped by accident, others are just little sad. I didn't hurt leaves, stems or something else. But they look sad. Maybe just stress for outdoor conditions.

Get them off you asap!!!
Next time you go out cover up good and use a repellent. Keep them away.[emoji220]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Yea, I did get them off me, don't worry guys! :pighug:

But I am always scared by those tiny black ones, the red ones are bigger and easier to spot on skin! You know, it can be on your hair and you won't see it, until it will die off because of your canna blood. :crying:

They're outside from now on!! 2x AU, 3x AFD (today 22 days old), 1x CJ (today 17 days old).
Temp at night 8-10°C, at day around 23-25°C.

Still have SD inside (today 12 days old), she'll go out with next round autos - 3x Colorado cookies, 1x Gorilla glue and 1x Hyper ryder SPG - they're alive too from today on (today 1 day old).

:vibe::vibe:
:vibes:here ya go mate best of luck with your outdoor crop

Update:

Watch the areas you were bit...

Side note.. I read somewhere awhile back,
CBD is a cure for Lyme

28 days for AU and AFD, 23 days for CJ.
I made mistake and put two AFD (I think they're AFD) into shadow for the first half of the day/sun.
Other 4 are most of the day on the sun, I think. Growth is good on them.
I still didn't water them. Last night there was little rain, I put fingers into soil and it's wet. And pretty warm, because of sun. Is this okay?

As you can see, first two are still in the shadow at 1 PM. They're less advanced than other fours, but they're healthy for now. And they grow, so they get some sun in the afternoon. Nice green color on all of them.

Others are growing great, next visit I will LST them a little. Maybe, LOL.
So 2x AU, 1x CJ and 1x AFD. First one is really bushy, tall, very advanced for 28 days.

Broken one:

Also, something is eating them, I tried to zoom those pictures. I take them in a hurry, you know, stealth mode on!
Maybe neem oil will help? Spinosad? How much?

Back