Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

There's a an app Luna Sol Cal
That I have on my phone it'll give you the daylight hours Sun projectory angle to wherever location you are in the world everything is great app I use it constantly for growing outside

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Picture update!!

AU's are in little bigger pots and they're also bigger at 12 days. Maybe it's genetics, maybe it's size of the pots. We know AU can be a monster! First AU is impressive, even in 15L coco I didn't get that big plant at 12 days. AU in the first line, above.
However, AFD's are nice too. They're at the bottom line.
All plants are happy and whole tent is just under 50W, without fans or other electrical stuff. Only two big pots have 5W airpump on them. So whole tent under 50W light!!

AFD at 12 days, and first one is SD at 2 days:

AU at 12 days, and last one is CJ at 7 days:

I think in less than a week AU and AFD are going outside. So they will be around 15-19 days old.

@Biotabs F69 how soil pH affects tabs and health factor in the grow? Let's say I have one 5.2 soil and one 7.1 soil and I put tabs in.

Also about PK booster - can I brew without airstone, just with air line? Or somehow else? When and how much to apply?

About the PH, Don't worry the soil live will make sure everything is stable and available for the plants.

The Pk Booster, yes you can brew it with only a air line hanging in the water but. the bacteria and micro organismes will multiply faster with a air stone. And you wil end up with a stronger brew.

Start adding the Compost tea from the 3 week of flowering, that is more or less 40/45. Normal size plant will be fine witch 0.5 later and bigger plants with 1 liter will do the trick.

Good luck amigo!

Yes mate :)@KonopCh
15 Grams of PK powder per 1 Liter water
And 20 Ml Orgatrex per 1 liter of water.
Let is bubble for 24/36 hours and your tea is ready to rock.
Repeat every week for best results!

Check the packaging for more general info ;) or our website: www.biotabs.nl

Green greetings!

Last edited:
Yes mate :)@KonopCh
15 Grams of PK powder per 1 Liter water
And 20 Ml Orgatrex per 1 liter of water.
Let is bubble for 24/36 hours and your tea is ready to rock.
Repeat every week for best results!

Check the packaging for more general info ;) or our website: www.biotabs.nl

Green greetings!

Just to say, your package says 5ml Orgatrex per L of water. You said 4x more.
That's why I don't read info about package and I am confused.

Back