Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

Wider is better then deeper, ever seen the grow bags of the Mendo bro's? They grow in 2000 liter bags with a height of 50 cm!
Ya but Cali soil is like clay after 13 inch...
And the outdoor light is always on flower basically .. they transplant into that pool for final leg of life.
They do grow some monsters.

It depends where you are I’d think. And regardless of that I’m sure the feeders would love the lose soil going width ways.
Just most people can’t just go and dig and plow a choice plot.
Im pretty sure that’s why they love those raised beds out in Cali, because the hard clay/shit soil.
2ft raised bed gives them some nice loose primo medium

Well, I'll try to answer the questions about Bio PK, pH I'm not so sure about - one shouldn't worry that much about pH indoors as the micro life is supposed to take care of that, so I'm not sure about native soil that is off the usual charts with only the tabs. However, I would assume that you would be all right concerning that if you added Startrex, Mycotrex and Bactrex to your soil :2cents:.

On to the Bio PK - as the guys said it doesn't matter much what way you're getting air into the tea as long as you are, just the air line should be fine. General application of PK would be 10 mL per L of water - once per week. You can add it more often in smaller doses or you can pump those numbers up if you see fit.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:.

Nice info dude, good skills [emoji106]

One thing I would mention is 10ml/L of Bio PK. Is it that high dude? I seem to remember the bottle saying 2-5ml/L? Probably wrong though.

I did once try mixing up a litre with 10ml in it and I’m sure it came out at something near EC 3.0 with my hard tap water!!

That’s got to be in the realms of K induced mag lock out, surely?

May be I’m just over thinking things as usual! [emoji23]

Ya but Cali soil is like clay after 13 inch...
And the outdoor light is always on flower basically .. they transplant into that pool for final leg of life.
They do grow some monsters.

It depends where you are I’d think. And regardless of that I’m sure the feeders would love the lose soil going width ways.
Just most people can’t just go and dig and plow a choice plot.
Im pretty sure that’s why they love those raised beds out in Cali, because the hard clay/shit soil.
2ft raised bed gives them some nice loose primo medium
Yeah, but they don't grow in Cali soil, i've seen a vid where they mix their soil themselves, the only thing is that they let the bottom open, but roots don't really fit in the original Cali soil, what do you mean with the outdoor light always on flower? I've only seen em growing under sun....

Yeah, but they don't grow in Cali soil, i've seen a vid where they mix their soil themselves, the only thing is that they let the bottom open, but roots don't really fit in the original Cali soil, what do you mean with the outdoor light always on flower? I've only seen em growing under sun....
I don’t think they get more than 14 hours daylight... it’s like a giant flower room outside..
They use suplimental lighting most likely...
And the videos I seen they started them inside
Picked the best ones... I’ll have to watch them again...

2ft raised bed of primo soil is what Im saying they do to get good soil.. even digging into that stuff is deadly some places destroy your auger real fast

I don’t think they get more than 14 hours daylight... it’s like a giant flower room outside..
They use suplimental lighting most likely...
And the videos I seen they started them inside
Picked the best ones... I’ll have to watch them again...

2ft raised bed of primo soil is what Im saying they do to get good soil.. even digging into that stuff is deadly some places destroy your auger real fast
Ah, understood, but supplemental lights outdoor i've never seed in their vids?

Ah, understood, but supplemental lights outdoor i've never seed in their vids?
The old....
“You watch the movie, but not the makeup”
But in all seriousness they have a lot of Sativa hybrids if not full Sativa out there.
like skelly mentioned that’ll give monsters

But I did think they did the first lil leg inside

Sometimes its easy to forget the long daylight hours available in the northern US...coupled with the amazing long stable growing seasons of the west versus central and east!!
upload_2018-4-25_13-3-14.jpeg

Back