Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

@Biotabs F69 how soil pH affects tabs and health factor in the grow? Let's say I have one 5.2 soil and one 7.1 soil and I put tabs in.

Also about PK booster - can I brew without airstone, just with air line? Or somehow else? When and how much to apply?

I'd say so long as you are getting bubbles into the solution then air line is ok from experience.

So it's better that hole is deeper than wider? You did any side by side test maybe?
@912GreenSkell recommended me wider hole is better.

Also when growing indoors, 10-30L pots are usually around 30-35cm high.
Wider is better then deeper, ever seen the grow bags of the Mendo bro's? They grow in 2000 liter bags with a height of 50 cm!

Last edited:
Careful not to put them out too early. Id suggest put them out when average low daily temps are no less than 50f. That starts about 6/6 in these parts. In a more humid area you might want to increase that to mid-upper 50s. Autos need ideal temps when they are growing because the window is so small, unlike photos than can sit around in cooler weather waiting for some heat to veg.

@Sensi Jay @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @TheMongol thank you for info guys!!

@thetreeman temps at night are around 15°C now and I still have a week to go outside. Any recommendation about age when moving outdoors? They'll be 15-20 days old when moved outdoors.

@Biotabs F69 or someone else, please answer my question above about PK and pH.

@Sensi Jay @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @TheMongol thank you for info guys!!

@thetreeman temps at night are around 15°C now and I still have a week to go outside. Any recommendation about age when moving outdoors? They'll be 15-20 days old when moved outdoors.

@Biotabs F69 or someone else, please answer my question above about PK and pH.

Well, I'll try to answer the questions about Bio PK, pH I'm not so sure about - one shouldn't worry that much about pH indoors as the micro life is supposed to take care of that, so I'm not sure about native soil that is off the usual charts with only the tabs. However, I would assume that you would be all right concerning that if you added Startrex, Mycotrex and Bactrex to your soil :2cents:.

On to the Bio PK - as the guys said it doesn't matter much what way you're getting air into the tea as long as you are, just the air line should be fine. General application of PK would be 10 mL per L of water - once per week. You can add it more often in smaller doses or you can pump those numbers up if you see fit.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:.

I think my biggest enemy will be snails, caterpillars, moles (roots go bye bye) and grasshoppers. Any advice on prevention or something?
Beer....
Burying Plastic bottle with entry points mid way, or right at soil level, fill bottom with your favourite beer. Or w/e you have...
Next day or w/e go check your catch

Just pepper those out there all around should help or there are those pellets that create a barrier... I’d make the barrier with pellets and use beer

Last edited:
Back