Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

Could quite possibly be a factor.
Depends on a lot of things.
I think strain is prob the biggest.
I've got a bunch in same size pots, but branching differs a lot.
But usually, smaller pot = less branching.

Strains are from DP, which are known for heavy branching. That's why I am surprised that only one of them is okay in that aspect.
Also, around them is not much shadow, only little grass which is way below them.

im not sure what factors make a single cola plant.could be genetics could be a combination of a lot of things.
i have grown DP abbk and auto mazar in big pots = big plants
abbk and mazar in small pots 250/500 ml and i get a single cola plant
but look at Spanglish 1L pots most are spread out with nice branch structure.
:pighug:

Give them 750ml of PK booster tee. That sh*t stinks! I had some heavy and thick foam on the bucket.
I wonder why are some undisolved things in there. If they're not disolved, then plants don't benefit from it. So... snake oil, just to make bottle heavier? What's in there @Biotabs F69 ?

There’s a clue in the name mate. COMPOST tea. The one word you missed out when you identified it above. It’s a tea made of compost, so clearly there is going to be organic solid matter in there.

So as F69 says, definitely no snake oil. What a strange and negative thing to say.

There’s a clue in the name mate. COMPOST tea. The one word you missed out when you identified it above. It’s a tea made of compost, so clearly there is going to be organic solid matter in there.

So as F69 says, definitely no snake oil. What a strange and negative thing to say.

Yea, Hippy, compost tea with sand and wood. Okay, not this maybe, but definitly undisolved over the week now. As you can see, I am not typical stoner who wants to buy bottles just because of fancy names. I want to know what's in bottles and how things do it in nature or in pots. And because those various brands in our hobbies don't write ingredients into their bottles like on food we buy in shops, it's even harder to trust them. We all know what companies doing with liquid bottles, I am sure "dry ingredients blends" are the same, unless there is only one ingredient there and lab report with it. So, if you don't have any info about it, please just skip my journal and we both will be happy. If I am negative guy to you because of that, then I'm okay with that.

Because YOU did something different this time mate [emoji106]

Nope. Then I wouldn't write this.

a good foam some times don't always happen. Ambient temperature and pressure have alot to do with a good foam.

But my 2 cents get off the bottle and get on the pile.
The compost pile [emoji90]that is.
Composting your own you will always know what you have in it always.
When it mean so much to you.[emoji216]
Happy growing[emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Yea, Hippy, compost tea with sand and wood. Okay, not this maybe, but definitly undisolved over the week now. As you can see, I am not typical stoner who wants to buy bottles just because of fancy names. I want to know what's in bottles and how things do it in nature or in pots. And because those various brands in our hobbies don't write ingredients into their bottles like on food we buy in shops, it's even harder to trust them. We all know what companies doing with liquid bottles, I am sure "dry ingredients blends" are the same, unless there is only one ingredient there and lab report with it. So, if you don't have any info about it, please just skip my journal and we both will be happy. If I am negative guy to you because of that, then I'm okay with that.

Nope. Then I wouldn't write this.

No you specifically said that Biotabs contain snake oil because there are solid bits in your COMPOST tee. Not the brightest of observations I don’t think.

I will happily refrain from visiting your journal mate. Enjoy your FREE snake oil [emoji106]

No you specifically said that Biotabs contain snake oil because there are solid bits in your COMPOST tee. Not the brightest of observations I don’t think.

I will happily refrain from visiting your journal mate. Enjoy your FREE snake oil [emoji106]

1. It was a question, if you want that "word battle".
2. I pay over 200€ for Biotabs and I get free box with 10 tabs, yes. But this is not your bussines anymore. Thanks for coming in.

Back