Outdoor First outdoor grow with Dutch passion autos

Okay, new update on my journal. Three new strains moved outdoors couple of days ago.

SD day 38 and 3x CC day 27:

CJ/AU/AFD, I don't know:

AFD day 48:

AU day 48, she's tallest and bushiest:

CJ/AU/AFD, I don't know:

AFD:

I think AU is this, because of structure:

AFD:

And some random flowering of AFD, she is the smallest- 50cm:

@912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez can you please look at second and third picture... Is this heat stress or maybe light stress? They're outside couple of days, full sun I think.

Pic 2 is showing minor heat or sun stress, pic 3 a bit more stress(taco leaf). I wouldnt worry about it too much...not a whole lot you can do!! Some plants you will find are able to adapt better to various climates

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez can you please look at second and third picture... Is this heat stress or maybe light stress? They're outside couple of days, full sun I think.

Hey. Hmmm.... since you just transplanted them out a few days ago,
I'd say it's just them having a little shock and the older leaves were getting a bit bad due to the small pots.
Shock of the weather, light, temps, soil, etc. everything.
But the tops of the plants are just fine, so they've adapted.
It's a bit like taking clones -- usually the leaves get a bit dead at first.
But then after they're settled, they take off as good as gold.
The tops have a tiny bit of response to the light.
But... depending on strains, unless you're up in the mid to high 30s C no problem.
They'll adapt very fast, and that kind of sunlight will make them rocket!

Thank you @912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez ! :d5:

One more question about structure. Only AU is showing great laterall branches, other strains don't have much branches, only central cola. AU had the biggest pot, about 1L, other strains had smaller ones, about 750ml and 500ml for the first 14-21 days. Is this maybe because I had them too long in smaller pots? Because I see this in 1L pots in @archie gemmill journals. More of a single cola plants.

Thank you @912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez ! :d5:

One more question about structure. Only AU is showing great laterall branches, other strains don't have much branches, only central cola. AU had the biggest pot, about 1L, other strains had smaller ones, about 750ml and 500ml for the first 14-21 days. Is this maybe because I had them too long in smaller pots? Because I see this in 1L pots in @archie gemmill journals. More of a single cola plants.

Could quite possibly be a factor.
Depends on a lot of things.
I think strain is prob the biggest.
I've got a bunch in same size pots, but branching differs a lot.
But usually, smaller pot = less branching.

I think outside in the bush, more undergrowth nearby makes them grow more up than out.
I think they can sense what's around them, know there are competing plants, so put more energy into upward growth.
And when the keep higher off the ground, it prevents attacks from ground insects and possible ground water humidity issues.

Back