Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Day 32 double grape group shot.
IMG_20180417_201113.jpg

Double grape is so wicked! I can't wait to see them flower

Double grape is so wicked! I can't wait to see them flower
Yes sir it is. The one I did for mephisto grower of the year didn't do a whole lot, my fault. The smoke was supurb though. I love it, hope to get many from these. I've cut the lowers trying to get energy towards the uppers. So far only the lowest branches. I actually left the fans because they're still green, no sense in taking them if they still have a purpose. I'm definitely excited though. Hopefully my weekly report will show improvement from today. At the rate they're going there should be.

TGIF. Quick pics. Double grape day 35. I'll be giving them a act (aerated compost tea) tomorrow or Sunday, depending on how soon I can get to brewing. I'll be using chickenfuel, molasses, oatmeal flour, and I think that's it. I've got some mammoth p on the way finally, took forever to get my sample but the young lady says she put the order in for me yesterday. @Dudeski you know how long I've been waiting for that lol here's the pics.
IMG_20180420_082508.jpg

IMG_20180420_082449.jpg
Rear left [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], Rear right [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], front left [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], front right [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] (fim'd)

TGIF. Quick pics. Double grape day 35. I'll be giving them a act (aerated compost tea) tomorrow or Sunday, depending on how soon I can get to brewing. I'll be using chickenfuel, molasses, oatmeal flour, and I think that's it. I've got some mammoth p on the way finally, took forever to get my sample but the young lady says she put the order in for me yesterday. @Dudeski you know how long I've been waiting for that lol here's the pics.
View attachment 894906
View attachment 894907 Rear left [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], Rear right [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], front left [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], front right [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] (fim'd)

Oh man ,they are really jumping! Good size, great color. What light schedule are you using?

Oh man ,they are really jumping! Good size, great color. What light schedule are you using?
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Have more pics soon. I'm actually going with 17/7 on/off.

Here's that little bag seed. I think it's 2 maybe 2 and a Half weeks? I have to go back and look.
IMG_20180421_173452.jpg

Not bad for a little lost seed in a junk drawer lol nice little fat leaves.

Now this will be interesting!
I hope so. Lol I thought about trying to find random bags of mediocre bud and Growing out the seeds haha It all comes from something. I started out with bag seed and have seen pretty good plants despite what people say or think, genetics are genetics, good,bad, and ugly, possibly the most beautiful. Scwhag weed is schwag because of how it's grown mostly, then how it's dried then hurried up to press into pounds and shipped. This seed in particular may have came from some mids maybe I honestly have no idea. I do know it's the been in terrible storage lmao and at least 4-5 years old. I had 4 more that cracked but haven't grown above soil.

I hope so. Lol I thought about trying to find random bags of mediocre bud and Growing out the seeds haha It all comes from something. I started out with bag seed and have seen pretty good plants despite what people say or think, genetics are genetics, good,bad, and ugly, possibly the most beautiful. Scwhag weed is schwag because of how it's grown mostly, then how it's dried then hurried up to press into pounds and shipped. This seed in particular may have came from some mids maybe I honestly have no idea. I do know it's the been in terrible storage lmao and at least 4-5 years old. I had 4 more that cracked but haven't grown above soil.
I have a out 20 old seeds, very old! I should try one

Back