Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

The optic foliar is organic as best as it can be. The silica, its necessary. I put the dry silica in my soil. They are looking fantastic!
I remember someone asking Dinesh during the Optic Foliar interview in live stoners. I just don't remember exactly what he said, except that there were small things keeping it from being organic, that's the idea I got. I figured as long as I'm not dumping in into the soil I should be good.
Thanks I'm happy with them so far. I hope that continues to be the case, knock on wood. Dry silica? The agsil 16?

Thanks man. I appreciate the sub. This is an unofficial double grape grow probably turned official lol I'm interested in how these will turn out. I actually just fim'd [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] hopefully I'm not to late in doing it. [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is the third largest so far. We'll see what happens. And we'll see if I did it right lol I've done it before and had pretty good results. We'll see. She's starting to show sex.
View attachment 889903

I topped a few mephisto last year and they all seemed to love it but getting it at the right time is vital if you have stunted the growth at all just let it be but looks like your bang on bro have a ten pack of the double grape still to grow one out might just be on my next grow itching to get going again stay green and have a great day fam

I topped a few mephisto last year and they all seemed to love it but getting it at the right time is vital if you have stunted the growth at all just let it be but looks like your bang on bro have a ten pack of the double grape still to grow one out might just be on my next grow itching to get going again stay green and have a great day fam
Ya timing is critical, I've done it before too late on a Alien vs Triangle I might have pics. Still got enough of a harvest to be happy, but more is always welcome lol Ten pack sounds great, I haven't checked to see if they were still available, I'd like to run again, these were my last 4. Oh I corrected the time also I was a week behind, lol don't know what I was thinking. Day 15 was actually 22, day 17 was actually 24. Feel free to retract any statements lmao I got to thinking this morning and looked at my day 21 update and realized the mistake. :shrug: @Dudeski
Yall have a good day.

I
I remember someone asking Dinesh during the Optic Foliar interview in live stoners. I just don't remember exactly what he said, except that there were small things keeping it from being organic, that's the idea I got. I figured as long as I'm not dumping in into the soil I should be good.
Thanks I'm happy with them so far. I hope that continues to be the case, knock on wood. Dry silica? The agsil 16?
Think there was one small thing it it that wasn't considered organic. I love the stuff, especially early one it seems to make a difference. Yes, agsil from kis. Easy stuff and can be mixed with water. It's a lot cheaper than the bottles. I can add water!

I

Think there was one small thing it it that wasn't considered organic. I love the stuff, especially early one it seems to make a difference. Yes, agsil from kis. Easy stuff and can be mixed with water. It's a lot cheaper than the bottles. I can add water!
Ya I like it myself. Your right it was something minute that made it inorganic I forget. Good stuff either way.
I agree with the agsil, I forget who but someone here told me about it after I had posted a pic of the quart of dynagro protekt I had just bought, and said it was exactly the same stuff. Much cheaper than bottles. Although if you had to go with bottled silica, I would highly recommend protekt, in my opinion, I don't think it's overly expensive and it's been a great asset to my garden. You can tie leaves in knots if you wanted to lol
I will be buying the agsil-16 whenever I run out, it last awhile. The 250ml bottle I bought the first time lasted 2 outdoor seasons.

I have part of a bottle of the dynageo left. Just don't want to have to ph my water.
Hell ya. I haven't had too much problem with pH going out of range. I'm used to using fox farms and I would add just a little extra to offset the tiger blooms lower pH, but in miniscule amounts. The way it was explained to me is they are the exact same thing, so I was going to treat it as the same.

I always used mine as ph up, worked great. Just mixed and check ph, add silica until ph was good.

TGIF day 28 double grape. How's every ones week been? Good I hope.
Double grape group day 28 after Optic Foliar (@Dudeski approved) bath. LoL
IMG_20180413_064755.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180413_064647.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180413_064633.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180413_064616.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180413_064555.jpg

[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] fim'd (4 days ago) close up
IMG_20180413_064540.jpg