Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Those DG look fantastic! Optic foliar is good stuff. I'm needing another bottle soon
Thanks bud. I got the sample bottles for free from Monster Gardens, so far I've made 3 bottles myself, I probably have enough for at least 2 more. That $100+ for free bud and I mix it in the bottle I bought before.
The fim'd plant is taking off now, as of this morning, I'll get a pic when I get off. Looking at growth I missed something but she's going lol

It should treat you well. All the ones I topped did, don't know why I stopped.

Hey guys,I've kind of fallen off the forums, life's gotten really busy here!
Pretty girls you've got coming along there!! :cool1:

I finally overcame my fear-of-hashing, but it wasn't unfounded LOL
Our first run was underwhelming to say the least, 150g trim gave us 3g hash and all sticky resinous film on anything that touched the "weed soup". It may have been that rapeseed oil foliar I had to apply against the bugs on Woozy, maybe the oil dissolved the trichs?? I will try again, but I'm pretty sure I want some net bags for the filtering now too.

Happy growing to you all!! :greenthumb::jointman:

Our first run was underwhelming to say the least, 150g trim gave us 3g hash and all sticky resinous film on anything that touched the "weed soup". It may have been that rapeseed oil foliar I had to apply against the bugs on Woozy, maybe the oil dissolved the trichs?? I will try again, but I'm pretty sure I want some net bags for the filtering now too.

Thank you. I kinda had the same thing happen. I had to use Google gone wipes to get it off the floor lol did you use lots and lots of ice? I found the colder I could keep it the easier it was for me, but I also used a bag system. Looking into getting one of the counter top washing machines, that will help tremendously. Also the dry ice method is probably easier in my opinion, although I've yet to do it myself, our friend @Dudeski could be of assistance I'm sure. Your a resourceful gal I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park your next run. I hope all is well with you, we all get busy Sometimes, it happens. Lol
What are you working on now?

Dry ice was really easy if its available to you. There are a couple ice water threads here. A few folks just use screens with no ice but I think that's a longer process.

It should treat you well. All the ones I topped did, don't know why I stopped.
Thanks. I've done it too late before or possibly the livers didn't like it much, but they were also started outdoors and had a rough run with showers early on in it's life. I can't wait for this season to start most of my autos inside before going out. I think that will help a lot with yield. They also won't be subject to unruly weather, stunting them.
Here's the little growth I was speaking of don't look like much now that I took a close up lol
IMG_20180415_102437.jpg

IMG_20180415_102901.jpg

It's coming along though. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has grown 4" in the last 5 days or so. 2&4.
IMG_20180415_104740.jpg

1&3
IMG_20180415_104448.jpg

Little bag seed and a clone? I just pinched it off and stuck it in there minimal effort, I'll be surprised if it roots but you never know.
IMG_20180415_104602.jpg

Dry ice was really easy if its available to you. There are a couple ice water threads here. A few folks just use screens with no ice but I think that's a longer process.
Ya I like the dry sieve method but I think that's more plausible for folks with an abundance of material to work with lol In countries like Afghanistan smoking flower is actually frowned upon, it's all about hash and concentrates, they're ahead of us in that aspect by hundreds if not thousands of years. Dj Short talks a lot about this in his book and other writings and in interviews.

So many companies churning out strains too fast. The more established ones sure have better and more stable strains. Your new crew is looking fantastic. They will explode under the sun. If it ever warms up

So many companies churning out strains too fast. The more established ones sure have better and more stable strains. Your new crew is looking fantastic. They will explode under the sun. If it ever warms up
Thanks. I might let these finish indoors. Undecided still. Definitely want to get going on some for outdoors though.

Back