Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

I have a out 20 old seeds, very old! I should try one
I'd try at least a few at a time. Lol are the regs, or your just unsure? You gotta figure half would be males maybe. I got to get these pics up I took some earlier but they're a little dark need to take more. Making this lemon pepper chicken real quick lol

Oh yeah, old bag seeds from prolly 20 years ago! Should have been decent if I kept them.

Dinner sounds good

Oh yeah, old bag seeds from prolly 20 years ago! Should have been decent if I kept them.

Dinner sounds good
Oh damn you could have some real winners there. Dinner always sounds good lol

Oh damn you could have some real winners there. Dinner always sounds good lol
I may try a couple one day, see if they germ. It would be interesting to see what I kept! I have to grow out the Panama photos first

I may try a couple one day, see if they germ. It would be interesting to see what I kept! I have to grow out the Panama photos first
Yes sir, those sound great. I just sent you a rambling message about trying a photo strain and playing with training. Lol you'll see.
Where did you get those from again? Panama red? I always hear about, I think that's the one. It seems like it's always been good and I guess well sought after, been hearing alot about Panama strains lately though. The older strains never get old. Lol

Yes sir, those sound great. I just sent you a rambling message about trying a photo strain and playing with training. Lol you'll see.
Where did you get those from again? Panama red? I always hear about, I think that's the one. It seems like it's always been good and I guess well sought after, been hearing alot about Panama strains lately though. The older strains never get old. Lol
I think.panama red was one of the best I ever smoked as a youth! Ace seeds, I think, and they are regular. Could be red, green or gold. I think someone is growing one in the photo comp that's just started.

I think.panama red was one of the best I ever smoked as a youth! Ace seeds, I think, and they are regular. Could be red, green or gold. I think someone is growing one in the photo comp that's just started.
Nice, can't go wrong with Ace. That's going to be great man, can't wait.
So you know my situation, I'm impulsive sometimes so I just dropped the Royal Queen sour diesel I had and an AvT lol Warm weather is playing with me. Green thumb itching badly. Lmao

I went to a horse farm and bought a pickup load of composted manure for 15.00 a load! topped off my raised beds with it last year and things were great! and look for Black Soil its a great blend of humus, compost etc.

Cool deal. I still need to go to my local nursery and see what their humus looks like. Isn't it like $25 to get soil or compost tested? That would probably be better, because the humus there is only $3.99 a bag so if it turns out to be what I need I'd save a ton of money and would be helping a local Mom pop nursery. I Know I'll be using ewc as part of my 1/3rd mix. Was thinking of maybe doing 40% peat, 40% perlite and/or pumice, and 20% compost and castings. Then my minerals. I'd really like to try and do at least half organics and other half fox farms and mega crop. Gotta see how money is looking.
Ya that's what I was trying to accomplish, feeding the soil, just didn't want to over do it. Need a microscope lol seriously though. They have some inexpensive ones that have really good reviews.

I went to a horse farm and bought a pickup load of composted manure for 15.00 a load! topped off my raised beds with it last year and things were great! and look for Black Soil its a great blend of humus, compost etc.
15 bucks is cheap! That should be some good shit. Are you talking about the black cow compost? I have used it outside on flower beds

No, several companies sell potting soil called Black Soil, and it is! This is well composted material,. Here's a link to what I'm using http://www.lambertpeatmoss.com/products/lambert-black-earth-type-blend/ . I mix it with 25% coco and some horse and or cow compost, Blood meal and some Doctor Earth dry nutrients and filled my raised bed with it. I've stopped using regular organic potting soil and switched to the black soil indoors also. My auto pots have that in them and is now my base for running Megacrop nutrients. I just cut out the stump of the previous plant, and plant again in the hole. My last grow was done that way, it was one of my best grows yet!

Back