Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Isabelle brand is better but harder to find. I bought all the local places had last year lol!

I went to a horse farm and bought a pickup load of composted manure for 15.00 a load! topped off my raised beds with it last year and things were great! and look for Black Soil its a great blend of humus, compost etc.
Ya horse shit is good. Definitely has to be aged before composting if your using worms anyway.
I'm all about black soil in a sense. Plan on making my own black leaf mold, or at least starting the process this year, as it takes awhile to break down. I've found plenty of black soils with broken down leaves and what not, but scared of possibly bringing in not so beneficial life.

Ya horse shit is good. Definitely has to be aged before composting if your using worms anyway.
I'm all about black soil in a sense. Plan on making my own black leaf mold, or at least starting the process this year, as it takes awhile to break down. I've found plenty of black soils with broken down leaves and what not, but scared of possibly bringing in not so beneficial life.
Vermicides, that's what I couldn't think of. They use in horses and other livestock. Important to age before composting with worms if that's what you're doing. Regular composting would take care of it also, so long as worms aren't involved.

No, several companies sell potting soil called Black Soil, and it is! This is well composted material,. Here's a link to what I'm using http://www.lambertpeatmoss.com/products/lambert-black-earth-type-blend/ . I mix it with 25% coco and some horse and or cow compost, Blood meal and some Doctor Earth dry nutrients and filled my raised bed with it. I've stopped using regular organic potting soil and switched to the black soil indoors also. My auto pots have that in them and is now my base for running Megacrop nutrients. I just cut out the stump of the previous plant, and plant again in the hole. My last grow was done that way, it was one of my best grows yet!
I think I am going to have a hard time finding this in the SE . It's a long way from Canada. All their stuff looks great!

I think I am going to have a hard time finding this in the SE . It's a long way from Canada. All their stuff looks great!
Ya stuff looks good. Be nice to see prices. But then shipping and all is crazy I'm sure. It's crazy enough within the states lol

Ya stuff looks good. Be nice to see prices. But then shipping and all is crazy I'm sure. It's crazy enough within the states lol
Sure does, I think home depot carries their regular peat.

Premier brand. Same company that makes promix. Add your own perlite, vermiculite, lime, and your good to go. Not sure about the exact ratios.
Making organic soil is different. Using soil with synthetic nutes I'd rather just buy the pre made bales honestly. It's a lot cheaper building it though. 3.8 of peat alone is $10, add $20 for 4cuft of perlite, and $20 plus for 4cuft of vermiculite (not sure on how much should be mixed) and then lime. That's pretty cheap. Compared to $36 for 3.8cuft bale.

I shouldn't have to buy anything soon. I'm going to try what pop did, cut the stem out and reuse the pot next run. We have been putting the used stuff in the outside flower bed.

My tomato's garden gets all the leftover soil, they seem to like it.

CHEAP! I pay $2.50 a bag at the local greenhouse/farmers market. Talked the owner into a discount on 40 bags...... :) Better soil than I've gotten paying a lot more for, its not that shit you'd find at walmart!

Back