Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Dang, the grapes are growing big! If the bagseed is a male just hit one of the DG.
Man look I've been thinking about that. I got those purple ducksfoot. Was thinking the double grape would compliment that or vice versa Nicely. But the grapes are too far along to be pollinated, or they will be by the time something else shows male. Those are the last double grape I have. When it comes to breeding I'm not sure how I feel with reg pollen and fem seed. With photos you can stress the fems to see which will or won't Herm through stress. Then you take the one that doesn't hermie and breed with it. That's just one vetting process I know of with fems. I can share the information here if you want. I got it from the Robert Connell Clarke book Marijuana Botany, I believe it's in the Greg Green book The Cannabis Breeders Bible too.
If the bag seed does turn out to be a suitable male I'll try and save the pollen for a future project.

Man look I've been thinking about that. I got those purple ducksfoot. Was thinking the double grape would compliment that or vice versa Nicely. But the grapes are too far along to be pollinated, or they will be by the time something else shows male. Those are the last double grape I have. When it comes to breeding I'm not sure how I feel with reg pollen and fem seed. With photos you can stress the fems to see which will or won't Herm through stress. Then you take the one that doesn't hermie and breed with it. That's just one vetting process I know of with fems. I can share the information here if you want. I got it from the Robert Connell Clarke book Marijuana Botany, I believe it's in the Greg Green book The Cannabis Breeders Bible too.
If the bag seed does turn out to be a suitable male I'll try and save the pollen for a future project.

You know I always like it when you share information!

Here's the info. It's about breeding with 100% females. You'll get the gist of what I mean in the reading. Lol
It's from "The Cannabis Breeders Bible" by Greg Green
Screenshot_20180429-185628.png

Screenshot_20180429-185633.png

Screenshot_20180429-185637.png

Screenshot_20180429-185641.png

Screenshot_20180429-185645.png

Screenshot_20180429-185649.png

Forgive me folks, I had surgery last Monday, I've been a little under the weather. Feeling better now, not 100% but better. Here's the double grape at day 54.
Double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180509_193120.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180509_193057.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180509_193026.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180509_193004.jpg

Double grape group (day 54)
IMG_20180509_192940.jpg

@Dudeski

take care and take it easy pal :pass::vibes::karmacloud:
did i read somewhere that the lady PILL contains gibberalic acid,dissolve in glass of water ? it may have been a dream.
:pighug:
Lady pill? As in turning fem to male? That's just a couple post up. Like Skelly said that's kinda old school. It's preference I guess. I've never looked into it much. One may be better than the other I'm unsure. Something I'll look into though.
Ya I'm taking it easy. Killing me not to be myself lol my Dr didn't really give me any restrictions other than let the incisions decide what I can and can't do. If it feels uncomfortable stop.

Back