Double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180326_193636.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180326_193710.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180326_193935.jpg

Double grape [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180326_193811.jpg

I think I have been over kelpiing! Lol, teaspoon when I use it, nothing too burnt up yet .

Perky grapes ya got there bud!
First thing that popped up.
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/using-kelp-fertilizer.htm
Seems like a credible article. Kelp isn't a main source of npk but micronutrients and minerals. There's also the growth hormones that I think are the most beneficial with kelp. That is what I get from this reading. Remember k.i.s.
How are you building your soil? Are you doing like me lol? I know you're putting more effort into than me. I'm just winging it for now.
When I'm looking at amendments, I'm looking at everything each has to offer. A lot of them have calcium, magnesium, and other minerals. Like I have azomite which contains a lot of the minerals already needed. If I add something else is that too much? I'm also under the impression that the soil life only gives the plant what it needs. If this is true, is there a such thing as adding too much? Can we feed the soil too much? Or does it take only what it needs?
I understand the importance of building a balanced soil, but at what point, is something too much? I'm not referring to compost and soils being hot, if they're too hot you let em sit and cook. You Know what I mean? I'm more than likely going to base mine of coots mix, and/or coots amendment package that kis offers. Of course do more reading and shit about individual amendments and such.

I'm thinking too much would be with some of the blood and bone meals or things that will make them overly hot. I'm kinda winging it too bud! I don't have any of the meals, but I do have guanos they are faster release so I don't know how long they stay in the soil as full strength. The AK growing now is the first I have with a good compost added. Next round will have pumice, I got that off Amazon. Shipping was better even though I really like buying from KIS

I'm thinking too much would be with some of the blood and bone meals or things that will make them overly hot. I'm kinda winging it too bud! I don't have any of the meals, but I do have guanos they are faster release so I don't know how long they stay in the soil as full strength. The AK growing now is the first I have with a good compost added. Next round will have pumice, I got that off Amazon. Shipping was better even though I really like buying from KIS
Ya I understand completely. We just have to learn. It will come in due time, long as we don't give up. I'll look that stuff up and see what it says. That's one thing I don't want to get stuck with, having a bunch of amendments that are slow release, I'm doing ok then boom all of a sudden I've got too much of something in my soil. Lol I don't even know if it works like that. I do know pumice is good. I'm always down for more aeration. Expensive as it's looking I think I'll be getting perlite though. No way I can afford using pumice outdoors. Hard to beat Amazon shipping, even though kis offers free shipping on a lot of things.

Lol no idea where It came from. For now, I've been Smoking a strain called do-si-do it's girl scout cookies×face off og lol pretty good actually. I didn't grow It, my buddy gets It from California.
Definitely going to look into aloe more. Thanks, I didn't know It was good for all those things.
I picked up some of that at tje local rec dispensary... 29% thc, puts my ass on the couch and my mind in the clouds. Might be the most powerful ganja i ever tried. I bought an 8th, a month ago, and still have a bowl left. Kinda scared of it.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

I picked up some of that at tje local rec dispensary... 29% thc, puts my ass on the couch and my mind in the clouds. Might be the most powerful ganja i ever tried. I bought an 8th, a month ago, and still have a bowl left. Kinda scared of it.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
Lol nice. Yeah I've seen that it can get pretty strong. What I had I don't think reached it's genetic potential if you went off of the levels, but it's definitely good. Don't be scared lol smoke it with some cbd that will take the edginess off the effects.

Ya I understand completely. We just have to learn. It will come in due time, long as we don't give up. I'll look that stuff up and see what it says. That's one thing I don't want to get stuck with, having a bunch of amendments that are slow release, I'm doing ok then boom all of a sudden I've got too much of something in my soil. Lol I don't even know if it works like that. I do know pumice is good. I'm always down for more aeration. Expensive as it's looking I think I'll be getting perlite though. No way I can afford using pumice outdoors. Hard to beat Amazon shipping, even though kis offers free shipping on a lot of things.
Slow release is good when cooking you soils and it stays around the whole grow. I just need to find the right thing for me. I need to go back thru eyes es on fire soil threads for a good base. I'm really watching how my current AK goes and I might not change anything right now. I have enough soil made for 2 more pots, then on to another batch!
Will be keeping good details on this round of mixing

hey guys :D
I think it's actually hard to "overdose" anything that is plant matter, as long as you keep an eye on the C:N balance.
The only things that have potential to "burn" anything are animal based - feather, bone, hoof, blood, guanos, manures.
My theory is that that is at least partially because in plant matter, all the nutrients are bound into it until the microbes come and mine it, whilst in the animal products, more of it is immediately available, more like your synthetic fertilizer would be. :smoking:

I really like the experiment showing how the combination of inputs yields better results than they do singly. There's a deeper truth in there, applicable to so many things!! :thumbsup:
Cheers and happy Easter days!!

hey guys :D
I think it's actually hard to "overdose" anything that is plant matter, as long as you keep an eye on the C:N balance.
The only things that have potential to "burn" anything are animal based - feather, bone, hoof, blood, guanos, manures.
My theory is that that is at least partially because in plant matter, all the nutrients are bound into it until the microbes come and mine it, whilst in the animal products, more of it is immediately available, more like your synthetic fertilizer would be. :smoking:

I really like the experiment showing how the combination of inputs yields better results than they do singly. There's a deeper truth in there, applicable to so many things!! :thumbsup:
Cheers and happy Easter days!!

Thank you ! Happy Easter to you as well

Back