Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Lookking fantastic bud!
Thanks broski, i mean dudeski lol
Thanks man, I hope I ain't over done it. You remember I thought maybe I had already done that the last 4 that I just pulled, and yet I feed them anyway. Lol I may need to only start with ewc in my soil and go from there
We are all impatient to a certain degree, I think my impatience came back a bit. Come full season I'll be back in track I hope lol
Still excited about organics. Not sure yet what the majority of my summer crop will be yet, organic or synthetic nutes. The answer is organics, but I've got quite a bit of bottles I need to work on, before I go full organic, and I need a safety net. Lol

Ya I usually do ecspecially in the beginning of the year because I always have extra after mixing. I got 22lbs of Megacrop also, so going to try some if that on veggies. My heirloom tomatoes are getting organics, probably mix it up a but this year.
I know I need to be patient. Lol technically the cotyledons hold all the nutrition a seedling needs, but you can begin feeding lwhen second set of true leaves are developed. Feeding synthetic I typically don't feed until 2 weeks outside of what's in the soil, ewc, being that this is organic, and supposedly won't burn, i figured I'd go for it. This is going to be a learning curve for me until I make a real amended mix. With everything already in the soil aren't we technically feeding seedlings? But ya I know bud be patient lol I learned the patience of watering really early on, before I took Growing seriously. Then it was Learning when to harvest, took me a couple plants in the same year, 7 years ago. Big dummy for that one lmao but I learned and it wasn't all bad because it allowed me to get over my fear of making butter. I be pretty much always been a late feeder though, use to wait 14-20 days before feeding, until I started using earthworm castings, then realized I could get some kind of nutrients to them as early as possible without harming them. I may be pushing it with the Fish ferts though, I know but it was a really small amount I also poured out 20oz of the gallon and diluted it more. Total I used a teaspoon of the fish fertilizer, ⅛ teaspoon humic acid and a sixteenth of the kelp. Remember the link I gave you awhile back, about the Virginia Tech study? I actually found a video from npk industries explaining it some more.

@Dudeski

Ya I usually do ecspecially in the beginning of the year because I always have extra after mixing. I got 22lbs of Megacrop also, so going to try some if that on veggies. My heirloom tomatoes are getting organics, probably mix it up a but this year.
I know I need to be patient. Lol technically the cotyledons hold all the nutrition a seedling needs, but you can begin feeding lwhen second set of true leaves are developed. Feeding synthetic I typically don't feed until 2 weeks outside of what's in the soil, ewc, being that this is organic, and supposedly won't burn, i figured I'd go for it. This is going to be a learning curve for me until I make a real amended mix. With everything already in the soil aren't we technically feeding seedlings? But ya I know bud be patient lol I learned the patience of watering really early on, before I took Growing seriously. Then it was Learning when to harvest, took me a couple plants in the same year, 7 years ago. Big dummy for that one lmao but I learned and it wasn't all bad because it allowed me to get over my fear of making butter. I be pretty much always been a late feeder though, use to wait 14-20 days before feeding, until I started using earthworm castings, then realized I could get some kind of nutrients to them as early as possible without harming them. I may be pushing it with the Fish ferts though, I know but it was a really small amount I also poured out 20oz of the gallon and diluted it more. Total I used a teaspoon of the fish fertilizer, ⅛ teaspoon humic acid and a sixteenth of the kelp. Remember the link I gave you awhile back, about the Virginia Tech study? I actually found a video from npk industries explaining it some more.

@Dudeski

I gotta watch this! Thanks bud :vibe:

There are several there, guess I will be watching them tonight! That's interesting, I got kelp and it has done well so far.

Have a great day

@Dudeski

great vid. He's right. And it's that easy. You can use the pure stuff like he's doing, or just mix in compost and kelp and let it sit.

There are several there, guess I will be watching them tonight! That's interesting, I got kelp and it has done well so far.

Have a great day
Ya good videos there's some that longer too. On my bags it doesn't have the omri tag and I was thinking about ordering some of each from kis, which I still might. Anyway when I looked it up and seen it was omri listed I was happy lol Npk is pretty affordable also. The 2 oz bags are enough for 50 gallons. I think the kelp was $15 and humic acid $11. I'm still going to order the bulk of my amendments from kis though. I posted the link to the Virginia Tech study earlier in the thread but I can try and find it again if you want.

great vid. He's right. And it's that easy. You can use the pure stuff like he's doing, or just mix in compost and kelp and let it sit.
Ya it's definitely nice to know that it's that much more effective. I still want to get kelp meal for compost or to mix in my soil, this is good for watering though. Cheap too, ecspecially the kelp when you figure your only using a sixteenth of a teaspoon lol I need to find better measuring spoons. I have a quarter tsp spoon from my fox farms solubles so I've been eyeballing it. Rather have exact measurement.

They seem to be doing alright. I have one that has something going on though. Could be from over feeding. I'll post pics In a little bit.

Back