Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Happy babies!
I hope so lol they seem to be. Only been able to keep humidity between 33% and 51%. Need to get a humidifier this vaporizer is shit lol it works don't get me wrong, but something with a humidistat would be a lot better.

I know, but my humidity jumps when I give the pots a good soaking so I just do the best i can. Do you bubble your water inside the tent?

I know, but my humidity jumps when I give the pots a good soaking so I just do the best i can. Do you bubble your water inside the tent?
Ya same here, but don't give them but so much, lol shot glass at a time 30ml 2 tablespoons. No no bubbling just the vaporizer. Here's the current conditions.
IMG_20180321_165134.jpg

Here they are. 4 double grape shit how old are we @Dudeski I know I told you I'll have to go back and look I forget lol
IMG_20180321_165110.jpg

My attempt at a quality photo. Lol
IMG_20180321_170454.jpg

Ok they'll be a week Friday. Moving along pretty good so far.
@912GreenSkell I'm pretty sure this will be my outdoor photo line up this year. I've got a few others but this will most likely be it, hopefully don't have to cull but so many, because I plan on making seeds of each if I can so I'll have to be picky and shit lol
IMG_20180321_172930.jpg

As you know I wanted to run eleven roses I got one rose at Least lol if you and @Dudeski want to do the delicious thread I'm still down I'll just order cotton candy or something to replace one of these. Working on moving so I can possibly add a few more strains anyway.
Either way excited for the new season as I know you are. Outdoor photo thread here we come.

@912GreenSkell I'm pretty sure this will be my outdoor photo line up this year. I've got a few others but this will most likely be it, hopefully don't have to cull but so many, because I plan on making seeds of each if I can so I'll have to be picky and shit lol
View attachment 880532
As you know I wanted to run eleven roses I got one rose at Least lol if you and @Dudeski want to do the delicious thread I'm still down I'll just order cotton candy or something to replace one of these. Working on moving so I can possibly add a few more strains anyway.
Either way excited for the new season as I know you are. Outdoor photo thread here we come.

You are going to have a great outdoors show!
Delicious I have one critical jack herer I could grow . But I'm indoors only.

View attachment 880532

INteresting lineup!!

You are going to have a great outdoors show!
Delicious I have one critical jack herer I could grow . But I'm indoors only.
I hope so, hopefully I'll be able to get a Couple big ones in this year like our pal Skelly. I thought you did outdoors, damn that sucks. We gotta find you a spot bud lol Critical Jack Herer sounds damn good. I like critical strains.
INteresting lineup!!
Thanks bud. Hopefully we can find some gems this year. Got sidetracked on what to get. Hey look a squirrel :kitty: lol
Shit just seen this:mflb: anyone tried it? I want one bad. Been seeing them on websites a lot lately.

I hope so, hopefully I'll be able to get a Couple big ones in this year like our pal Skelly. I thought you did outdoors, damn that sucks. We gotta find you a spot bud lol Critical Jack Herer sounds damn good. I like critical strains.

Thanks bud. Hopefully we can find some gems this year. Got sidetracked on what to get. Hey look a squirrel :kitty: lol
Shit just seen this:mflb: anyone tried it? I want one bad. Been seeing them on websites a lot lately.
Lol, I wish outdoors. I have driven around all winter imagination running wild about how good some spots would be, but most are too risky.

Lol, I wish outdoors. I have driven around all winter imagination running wild about how good some spots would be, but most are too risky.
I know what you mean there. I always see spots and fascinate about spots I don't see lol Sometimes in front their face is best. Many people don't know what the plant is when they see it. I've had quite a few folks around it and they never knew, some I'd point it out to, and they'd damn near jump out their pants lol no way is it really, it is, I didn't even see it lol

Day 8 for double grape. Gave them a small feeding of Alaska fish fertilizer 3-1-1, humic acid, and kelp. Soil and foliar.
Should know by Monday if they have any problems with the feeding, usually just use ewc as a source of food this early on. But....
IMG_20180324_084734.jpg

That's why I did it, lol so we'll see.
IMG_20180324_083142.jpg

Double Grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180324_083256.jpg

Double Grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180324_083324.jpg

Double Grape [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180324_083349.jpg

Double Grape [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]
IMG_20180324_083419.jpg

Back