Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Of course rolled a little snake and rolled it into a joint of hbss. Pretty damn good. Kept me up at first but fell asleep after a bout a hour. Slept for 5 hours straight too, that's not something that happens that often, unless I'm eating edibles lol Those are next. Got everything I need 2 pounds of butter, cookies and brownies. Just need to do it. Great working weed.

Oh daym, that's some fire! That was a good nap. :snooze:
Not bad. I was trying to sleep for the night though lol haven't tried it for nap time lol
I don't sleep well at night. I'll just smoke the critical plus cbd auto if I wake up though.

@calliandra Hey have you tried the ice water extraction yet? I gave it a go last night, here's what I ended up with. I was proud, being my first time and all. Looking forward to doing it again, but I really want to try the dry ice method. I think I might be able to get some Monday, fingers crossed lol
View attachment 878795
25 micron 73 micron
Hubbabubbabubblehash lol
Heyhey greatlooking there! And sounds great too from your test smoke!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nah I haven't - the icecubes are made, but the weather got all springtimey here the past week so I've been outdoors, pruning roses and bushes and mulching the stalks of last year's flowers in all the gardens I have access to haha
But I'm done now, and temps have gone back down to freezing too, driving me indoor again:D
Since I've decided not to chop the second Cosmic queen at all, actually there's no rational reason to postpone any longer :smoking:
so I shall follow suit shortly! :d5:
greatly looking forward to your comparison experience with the dry ice too! :headbang:

Heyhey greatlooking there! And sounds great too from your test smoke!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nah I haven't - the icecubes are made, but the weather got all springtimey here the past week so I've been outdoors, pruning roses and bushes and mulching the stalks of last year's flowers in all the gardens I have access to haha
But I'm done now, and temps have gone back down to freezing too, driving me indoor again:D
Since I've decided not to chop the second Cosmic queen at all, actually there's no rational reason to postpone any longer :smoking:
so I shall follow suit shortly! :d5:
greatly looking forward to your comparison experience with the dry ice too! :headbang:
Get er done! Lol Nothing wrong with staying busy, wish it was spring timey here lol Oh well not much longer. Yes I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you defrost the Cosmic Queen parts. I'd start with a little less if I had to do it all over again, but once you get the feel for it it's not bad at all. Pretty exciting pulling each bag out and seeing all that's left behind. I trick I used I got from the bubble bag site I think it was. I used a large salad bowl and turned the bag inside out, then gently poured water around the edges so the trichs would pool up in the middle more. Then I'd collect them. I'll get you the link it's easier understood with pictures. Helped a lot though. Definitely don't want to waste any. I also ran the material a second time.

Get er done! Lol Nothing wrong with staying busy, wish it was spring timey here lol Oh well not much longer. Yes I'm definitely looking forward to seeing you defrost the Cosmic Queen parts. I'd start with a little less if I had to do it all over again, but once you get the feel for it it's not bad at all. Pretty exciting pulling each bag out and seeing all that's left behind. I trick I used I got from the bubble bag site I think it was. I used a large salad bowl and turned the bag inside out, then gently poured water around the edges so the trichs would pool up in the middle more. Then I'd collect them. I'll get you the link it's easier understood with pictures. Helped a lot though. Definitely don't want to waste any. I also ran the material a second time.
ah that's so sweet of you, but that's also the thing: I'm going bareback lmao
no bubble bags here, and I haven't got my thoughts together on what to use instead or whether at all :rofl:
I just need to let go of the expectation of any results at all, and I'll be fine, surely?:frog:

Cool you ran the material twice! Did lots more still come out of it?
I was thinking of drying and then extracting some more in oil or butter ;)
cheers!

ah that's so sweet of you, but that's also the thing: I'm going bareback lmao
no bubble bags here, and I haven't got my thoughts together on what to use instead or whether at all :rofl:
I just need to let go of the expectation of any results at all, and I'll be fine, surely?:frog:

Cool you ran the material twice! Did lots more still come out of it?
I was thinking of drying and then extracting some more in oil or butter ;)
cheers!
Oh well that's different lol Ya I got more from the second run, almost the same amount from the first. A Friend gave me my bags a few years ago they're not the high $ bags bit do the job. You could get away with a cheaper set. If you wanted. Either way here's the link.
https://www.bubblebag.com/instructions/bubblebag_detailed.php
I let mine dry first. Skipped trying to cook with it though, it was beat up pretty good. Lol

Little things are praying.
IMG_20180320_182130.jpg

Didn't change the stakes yet. It's now 4 double grape.

Back