Indoor First official journal hubbabubbasmellascope and critical+ cbd auto

Look at you and all that bling! I was going to do the same, small batches, see how the different strains do and what they return.

then just said screw it and did it.
yup, that feeling is slowly building up for me too haha
cool idea about keeping the different strains - or even plants - separate, Dudeski!!
Possibly. a Sissi hash may happen this weekend ... :smoking:
cheers!

Look at you and all that bling! I was going to do the same, small batches, see how the different strains do and what they return.
Ha ha. Ya I'm hoping it goes well, it should. I like to think I'm not a total dunce lmao But I've thought this through a lot and have read up on it a lot. Probably should watch a video, videos always seem to make things click. Like with breeding the punnet square, reading about it and grasping the concept is doable after you go over it and over and over, I watched one video (geared towards children at that) and it all made sense.
yup, that feeling is slowly building up for me too haha
cool idea about keeping the different strains - or even plants - separate, Dudeski!!
Possibly. a Sissi hash may happen this weekend ... :smoking:
cheers!
Yes, I'm verging on excitement and anxiousness now. And I've pestered myself at this point enough to be like screw it get me a bucket of ice. Lol I do need ice though, and I think I might need paper towels. I've got everything else. Material, buckets, bags, pressing screens, and I think that's it. Probably forgetting something lol

@calliandra keep us posted please. We'll do like wise. I guess I could try and tackle this today, we'll see. Depends on how I feel after my cereal and Saturday morning cartoons.
:smoking::crying:

Update folks. Screw the hash I think I'm going to make shatter lol Seriously though. I can't really afford to buy the equipment but a friend told me if I give him a few grams he'll donate the money that I need basically and I'll put a couple $ in my pocket. I understand that there is a safety issue here so I don't think I can share too much of the process. @Dudeski what are the rules on this?

3 weeks Thursday. To pull or not to pull, that's the question.
IMG_20180310_142956.jpg

I may have already answered the question lol
IMG_20180311_224358.jpg

If I'm able to start a tent in the next week or 2 I may see what comes of the first 4. 3 are sour crack. 2 are actually seeds I found in my last sour crack grow. The other one is Bluetoof, which I have high hopes for strain wise, but I'm thinking maybe something is off with my soil. In theory it shouldn't be, but maybe too much too soon I dunno first time ever thinking of organics.

Yeah it could be all sorts of things... but the soil looks pretty splotchy and dry in the pix - what's your watering regime?

Yeah it could be all sorts of things... but the soil looks pretty splotchy and dry in the pix - what's your watering regime?
That was taken the day after watering with ewc tea. Before that it had been watered Only twice by shot glass. Pretty much how I've always watered nothing different. I've learned to be pretty patient over the years with watering. It had also not been too long since I added soil to the tops of the containers.
I was going to pull them, but for curiosity sake I dug one up halfway, and root growth is good so I decided against it. See what happens in next couple of days.

Back