New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Well! That was easy! LOL!

You sometimes never really realize exactly how a procedure can provide it's original intent. Just a slight bending opened things up quite nicely!
I just bent them a little today and if they keep up the rate of growing, I will probably do more each day.

edit: They must have liked it. They did throw out a nice little funk while manipulating them! LOL!
IMG_20200816_123139975.jpg
IMG_20200816_123150300.jpg

Last edited:
Well! That was easy! LOL!

You sometimes never really realize exactly how a procedure can provide it's original intent. Just a slight bending opened things up quite nicely!
I just bent them a little today and if they keep up the rate of growing, I will probably do more each day.

edit: They must have liked it. They did throw out a nice little funk while manipulating them! LOL!
View attachment 1224256View attachment 1224257
Great job bud they like happy and as for feeding I wait till day 30 @least and my soil isn't to hot either and you can even grow a seedling but it will impact my yield which is why I won't add to the base as we all no autos generally are less hungry sorta speak as compared to photos. So even though urs isn't to hot it maybe similar to me but bc of ur humic my make wat is there more available then the uptake is to much causing that to happen and I think I know wat ur describing I'm not the best for example lol but anyways I think they are going to adapt to it quickly. If you were mixing up a new pot right now wat would you try/substitute to make that better I've been thinking of doing some humic incorporated in my soil but never gotten around to doing it.

Great job bud they like happy and as for feeding I wait till day 30 @least and my soil isn't to hot either and you can even grow a seedling but it will impact my yield which is why I won't add to the base as we all no autos generally are less hungry sorta speak as compared to photos. So even though urs isn't to hot it maybe similar to me but bc of ur humic my make wat is there more available then the uptake is to much causing that to happen and I think I know wat ur describing I'm not the best for example lol but anyways I think they are going to adapt to it quickly. If you were mixing up a new pot right now wat would you try/substitute to make that better I've been thinking of doing some humic incorporated in my soil but never gotten around to doing it.
I'll probably duplicate this mix if I add another pot and not feed, just water for about 30 days at least for this particular strain. I'll see how the Gelato does. I don't think it will bother it with the current mix. She's doing really well at the moment.

What I think I'm going to do is start up another mix now and keep it the same. Then at the end of this run, I'll either recycle it and re-amend it or keep it and just top dress it. I guess it depends on if I run into any hard deficiencies towards the end of the run. Although I'd like to pull up the root ball to see how well and extensive it became. I can chop it up and feed to my worms.

I just checked on the girls and I thought the soft wire had come off both girls! They had already started to go back to the lights. LOL! Simple things they are doing is quite amusing to me!

Bent the two girls over some more this morning. The newly exposed sections are LOVING the exposure to the light by jumping up!!!!
They thanked me by putting out some "love funk"! :muahaha:

Daddy got his little girls some presents yesterday and surprised them this morning!:growing:

With these girls already stinking up the place and how they are reacting to the LST, I thought it best to get ready for them entering flowering.
I got them some Thorvin Kelp, fresh worm castings a bit of Mykos and cover for it all.
I couldn't get the straw that I wanted, just the wrong time of the year. So I decided to just get some organic Timothy hay from a pet store. I used to grow a little bit for my Uncle's rabbits and I used it to cover my worm bins. The hay I got has plenty of large stalks for air circulation and if any of the seed pods germinates I'll just keep it trimmed and use as a cover crop.

I added a little bit more Humichar, worm castings and then the Thorvin Kelp. I lightly scratched it all in the top a little and watered in with water Ph'd to 6.4 with a little soluble Mykos. I laid out the hay and lightly watered it. If mold develops, it's good mold!

I LST'd the youngest GG4 and further pulled down the other girls. Before adding the hay, I pulled a few bottom leaves that were touching the soil and laid them on top of the soil.
They are really reacting quite well to the LST with other branches really taking off. Again, it amazes me how well and quickly they adapt and take advantage of the new light. The growth rate seems to increase each day.

Still nothing from the lady at The Texas Worn Ranch. Silly as hell to NOT have a contact ph# for such a large operation.

Day 23: Lisa Seeds Gelato33

IMG_20200818_110512594.jpg
IMG_20200818_110554720.jpg

Day 20: Lisa seeds GG4 7gal
IMG_20200818_110523391.jpg
IMG_20200818_110607612.jpg

Day 16: Lisa seeds GG4 15gal
IMG_20200818_110534251.jpg
IMG_20200818_110616379.jpg

Group
group.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good, man! They seem to really be enjoying that soil!

These girls are pumping out a funk all the time now! :weed::weed::weed:

Well, I gave the girls another treat today early this morning. I sprouted some barley and threw in some Thorvin Kelp in the blender.
Pulled the hay back and spoon fed some veggie smoothie! This was in prep to get my fresh adult worms, but I got an email stating they won't be ready today. I guess that's better than driving the almost 200 miles round trip fer nuttin'!
Naturally the all got adjustments to their training.
The two oldest girls are starting to drink pretty heavy. I watered on Tuesday to a nice even moisture level. This morning the level was down quite considerably. I went ahead and added a bit of molasses with a tiny bit of MegaCrop. Hopefully the GG4 will tolerate it with it seemingly being a bit nitrogen sensitive.
I'll post pics later today after they adjust from their training that they seen to just love.....or tolerate well.

Back