New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

They look like hens resting on their fresh beds, just waiting to produce. Can't wait to see what another 30 days brings.
They do!
With the training, I've exposed quite a few sites. I'm eager to see what happens this next 30 days also. With bigger pots than most use, I expect them to flower later and run a bit longer..............IF I don't stress them in the mean time.
I'm pleased so far with my mix and the genetics of the girls.
My next run will be sativa heavy Mephisto genetics with my indoor cherry popped.

This was in prep to get my fresh adult worms, but I got an email stating they won't be ready today. I guess that's better than driving the almost 200 miles round trip fer nuttin'!
200 miles for worms :yoinks:

Just a hop and a skip.......no jump involved! LOL!
When I lived in MD that's how it was if you wanted anything bigger than a gas station you had a min of an HR drive I lived on edge of WV and PA it sucked

When I lived in MD that's how it was if you wanted anything bigger than a gas station you had a min of an HR drive I lived on edge of WV and PA it sucked
It's just one thing I live with for not living in a city and living in a rural area. Just a result of my time in the military. I value my privacy above most things in life. It just takes a little more planning and getting your ducks in a row to make it more economically feasible..

It's just one thing I live with for not living in a city and living in a rural area. Just a result of my time in the military. I value my privacy above most things in life. It just takes a little more planning and getting your ducks in a row to make it more economically feasible..
Ya man I hear that its why I love the location of were I'm at now got 1 persons house that's near me but in 20mins I can go anywhere it's nice being able to walk around naked if u wanted with out people and all that not that I do that but still lol you got options lol.
P.s. thanks for your service bud real love vets some of the best people I've know served so I got alot of respect for the vets regardless of which branch ect.

Back