New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Three and a half years I've used mined every night and on a few other occasions too! Love it! I put a piece of blue tape over the LED, damn thing was BRIGHT lol!

Herbalaire and bong.jpg

I was playing Red Dead and GTA last night with my Vet friend that I gave a couple oz of the GG#4 while vaping the same GG#4 with the HerbalAire. I was just plain dying laughing at both of our antics. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

edit........I absolutly love my HerbalAire! No buyer remorse whatsoever!

Three and a half years I've used mined every night and on a few other occasions too! Love it! I put a piece of blue tape over the LED, damn thing was BRIGHT lol!

View attachment 1259728
Yeah......that fugger is bright! It can be hard to see what temp you have dialed in............especially if your eyes are already blurred! :baked:

I've yet to use it with my big tall bong. With that thing iced down with crushed ice and smoking herb, it's quite a potent hit. With the bong iced the same way and the HerbalAire, it would probably be quite the hit! LOL!

I think I'll clean that fugger up and try it tonight! LOL!
It's very reasonably priced, effortless buy, quickly shipped, works outstandingly, easy to load and cleans up easily. Where are the downsides? I can't find any!

I fill my bong with fresh water then stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes or so, every night, and YES vaping through an ice cold bong is heavenly!

Yeah......that fugger is bright! It can be hard to see what temp you have dialed in............especially if your eyes are already blurred! :baked:

I've yet to use it with my big tall bong. With that thing iced down with crushed ice and smoking herb, it's quite a potent hit. With the bong iced the same way and the HerbalAire, it would probably be quite the hit! LOL!

I think I'll clean that fugger up and try it tonight! LOL!
It's very reasonably priced, effortless buy, quickly shipped, works outstandingly, easy to load and cleans up easily. Where are the downsides? I can't find any!

I fill my bong with fresh water then stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes or so, every night, and YES vaping through an ice cold bong is heavenly!
LOL! Bong is in the kitchen sink soaking in hot water! LOL!

So glad to hear the gelato is just the same buzz wise I will have to grab some for sure it's so awsome it sounds exactly the same the way you describe it glad it's treating you well.

So glad to hear the gelato is just the same buzz wise I will have to grab some for sure it's so awsome it sounds exactly the same the way you describe it glad it's treating you well.
It's pretty good bud and others think so that tried the dried. It's not racy, but it does start out energizing. But too much and it will set you on your ass. LOL!
Now, That may remain the same after the cure, but I think it will be stronger. The GG#4 sure got stronger with a month cure.
The GG#4 does relieve my pain. The Gelato doesn't do it to the same degree, but you just don't give a flying F! LOL! It's a good mix!

That's what I tell my lady, vape till it does hurt or you don't give a damn, which ever comes first! lol!

It's pretty good bud and others think so that tried the dried. It's not racy, but it does start out energizing. But too much and it will set you on your ass. LOL!
Now, That may remain the same after the cure, but I think it will be stronger. The GG#4 sure got stronger with a month cure.
The GG#4 does relieve my pain. The Gelato doesn't do it to the same degree, but you just don't give a flying F! LOL! It's a good mix!

That's what I tell my lady, vape till it does hurt or you don't give a damn, which ever comes first! lol!
LOL! I usually micro dose until I get to that point. It's easy to step over! :smoking:

Back