New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

In my experience you get some no matter the method now there are somethings to do to lessen the amount transfered and yes 1 is drying , now I've seen a guy use water as chlorophyll is water soluble and butter/coconut oil isn't so before the butter cools you pour it into a small pot/container and you can set it in fridge for it to solidify and simply pull it out. Now as for the ethonal extract can be vaped or eatten I will say from experience with fresh material I would run 2x and then do a full soak for 15 to 20 mins which after drying out and looking under a scope 90% of trics are removed I do something similar still and I love it the only thing I would like to experiment with dry ice and a sub zero freezer but I won't be able to till I move. I also would say if making a smokeable product do not heat it as not only will you loose terps but the taste can be quite ruff now if making rso or eddibles it's much less an issue.
I just asked google if chlorophyll is water soluable and it said it's fat soluble.

I think I have reached a conclusion with my dry ice material left over.
Since I was real easy on the material and got very little plant in my results, I think I'm going to go get another block of dry ice and make another run.
More than likely from this point forward, I will be doing any concentrates with dried cannabis. if I do feel the need to do fresh frozen, I'll just run it like I'm going to do now three times with dry ice. Or just buy one of ice water washing machines and use the bubble bowls to filter out instead of bags.

If I want to make other types of concentrates it will be with properly dried Canna. It just makes things less complicated in my eyes and mind.

I just asked google if chlorophyll is water soluable and it said it's fat soluble.
Interesting as ive seen this used but wasn't 100% sure why ive done some further digging and found it's very difficult once it's in there most say use hexane ect here is the easiest(which is still a process not to mention time consuming) in the pic below. Glad you checked that out as I said I know many who use a similar method so I will make sure they see this.
Screenshot_2020-11-18-13-17-21.png

Also fresh frozen is great for bho and bubble bags/machine but for really any other imho it's not the greatest but I also don't prefer to let it dry completely depending on wat I'm doing but shaking in any form dry is absolutely easier and faster , good luck and I'm excited to see/hear the results.

Weighed and jarred the buds from Miss Wispy. I'm testing jarring and Inveta packs to compare with Grove bags.
I came away with 5.35 oz of quality and a bit frosty bud. With what I got from the dry ice shake, one more round to come late tonight, I feel it was a pretty good harvest for her.

Let me know what you think of those grove bags.

Do you dry in the bags or just cure once the moisture is down? Do they regulate moisture %? Sorry about all the questions. Just curious.

That's fine harvest!

Weighed and jarred the buds from Miss Wispy. I'm testing jarring and Inveta packs to compare with Grove bags.
I came away with 5.35 oz of quality and a bit frosty bud. With what I got from the dry ice shake, one more round to come late tonight, I feel it was a pretty good harvest for her.

Hey Bill! did you see my post? Linda has a 50% off black Friday sale! I got a shopping list!

Back