New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

Day 28: Lisa Seeds Gelato33
Day 25: Lisa seeds GG4
Day 23: Lisa seeds GG4 15gal

Temp: 79-84°f
RH: 47 51%
Light Cycle: 18/6
Light Height: 21 inches 100%
Water: Thursday: They needed watering, so I mixed up a little molasses and a tiny bit of MegaCrop. Ending ppm was 681 with a starting ppm of 180 from dechlorinated tap water.
Nutes: On Thursday, I Made a veggie smoothy with sprouted barley and Thorivin kelp and top dressed it.

I held off any LST since Thursday afternoon. Outward expansion continued with some nice upward movement. I figured I can get some more control and expose more if I held off. Looking at the girls first thing this morning, I can see how to get some more exposed today. I'll take care of that sometime this afternoon after outside work and time for then to pray and grow a bit.
No more signs of nitrogen burning anywhere. I think it was just from a little too early feeding on the GG4s.
Looks like I have signs of preflowering, but I didn't take pics in the specific areas. You guy should be able to see in the pics and let me know what you see.

Three Sisters..............RDR2 reference. :)
View attachment 1226326

View attachment 1226327View attachment 1226328

View attachment 1226329View attachment 1226330

View attachment 1226331View attachment 1226332
I can't quite tell but it seem 2 are but either way they look great.

They are all lookin top notch my bro! You have some verrrry healthy ladies in there! For only being 23 days old or so they are defiantly some big ole bushy gals. I say just keep doin exactly what you are doin and you will have lots of ounces of grade A smoke!

One small oops! It's Linda Seeds not Lisa lol!

Temp: 79-84°f
RH: 47 51%
Light Cycle: 18/6
Light Height: 21 inches 100%
Water: Thursday: They needed watering, so I mixed up a little molasses and a tiny bit of MegaCrop. Ending ppm was 681 with a starting ppm of 180 from dechlorinated tap water.
Nutes: On Thursday, I Made a veggie smoothy with sprouted barley and Thorivin kelp and top dressed it.

I held off any LST since Thursday afternoon. Outward expansion continued with some nice upward movement. I figured I can get some more control and expose more if I held off. Looking at the girls first thing this morning, I can see how to get some more exposed today. I'll take care of that sometime this afternoon after outside work and time for then to pray and grow a bit.
No more signs of nitrogen burning anywhere. I think it was just from a little too early feeding on the GG4s.
Looks like I have signs of preflowering, but I didn't take pics in the specific areas. You guy should be able to see in the pics and let me know what you see.

Three Sisters..............RDR2 reference. :)
View attachment 1226326

View attachment 1226327View attachment 1226328

View attachment 1226329View attachment 1226330

View attachment 1226331View attachment 1226332

LMMFAO!!! I can't help it! I have a Lisa on my mind!

LST'd the hell outta all the girls. Two hours later ya couldn't tell, LOL!
They are getting pretty skunky and drinking a pretty good amount. I'll give them all a good drink with the two 7 gal needing it the most.
I know most of you guys grow in smaller pots, but I'm thinking I'm gonna get some more 15 gal pots. The moisture levels seem more stable over all.

LST'd the hell outta all the girls. Two hours later ya couldn't tell, LOL!
They are getting pretty skunky and drinking a pretty good amount. I'll give them all a good drink with the two 7 gal needing it the most.
I know most of you guys grow in smaller pots, but I'm thinking I'm gonna get some more 15 gal pots. The moisture levels seem more stable over all.
I would use 10gal min but limited room so I'm stuck with smaller or a bunch of wrangling to keep it from wild in a big pot I have problems already with plants that get unmanageable but I am interested to see result of this I think it will be a win for big pots

I would use 10gal min but limited room so I'm stuck with smaller or a bunch of wrangling to keep it from wild in a big pot I have problems already with plants that get unmanageable but I am interested to see result of this I think it will be a win for big pots
I'm hoping for big girls. I can run 4 15 gal pots in this 4X4 and that's all I the plants want at one time. 15s will work better for living soil without being too heavy when fully watered.
I've just been watering to proper level of moisture without paying much attention to the specific amount. I'm going to start keeping account of how much I use.

Back