New Grower First indoor grow: LindaSeeds GG#4 and Gelato 33 under Mars SP3000

The girls are banging it out!
Gave all of them a much needed drink. Declorinated tap water with no nutes, Ph'd to 6.5
Both the 7 gal pots took a gallon water from the top. I gave a little over a quart to each in the bottom thru the pan and they wicked it up quite nicely.
Gave the 15 gal pot a gallon and a half and poured a little over a quart in the pan to wick up.
Each of the girls got some adjustment to the LST with the youngest GG4 in the 15 gal got some additional points pulled down.
More sites got exposed...........getting a LOT of them showing up!
It's amazing how they strive for dominance!

Baby Nuggs in the making! :hothot:
That's the Gelato33 at 29 days
That
Baby Nuggs.jpg

Sent this to my friend that's having a baby sometime today! :biker:

"The girls wanted to say Hi to their Uncle Joey and wish him Good Luck today!"
Hi Uncle Joey.jpg

Edit...... I just did one leaf tuck, the biggest fan leaf on the Gelato33 uper right, and exposed 3 future bud sites!

Last edited:
Sent this to my friend that's having a baby sometime today! :biker:

"The girls wanted to say Hi to their Uncle Joey and wish him Good Luck today!"
View attachment 1226912
Edit...... I just did one leaf tuck, the biggest fan leaf on the Gelato33 uper right, and exposed 3 future bud sites!
Man those are some straight bushes!

I have a LST question.

I adjusted all the girls about an hour before lights out at midnight. This is them this morning. They don't look like I touched them! LOL!
I'm just waiting on the little taller bud sites to get tall enough to pull over.

Question at hand.. Should I continue with the LST for about a week longer and let them grow up from there or just pull the tall ones down today and let it grow from there? I know a net would probally be a good option pretty soon, but like the freedom and EASE in taking care of the girls. Once settled on how much training is to be done, do you guys think they will thicken up the stems enough to not need support? The main stalk is getting thick as hell!
I wish I was able to see the extent of the root system. That would be cool to actually see at the moment. Depending on the results of the 7gal pots, I may pull up their root system and combine the two if I go to all 15 gal pots or maybe EarthPots. That would give me a chance to examine the root system. Always curious!
No watering since last. I think I'll feed on Saturday or when they need the water. Training adjustments and additions almost daily since started.

GROUP PIC
IMG_20200826_091950996.jpg

Gelato33 31 days
IMG_20200826_091820399.jpg

GG4 7gal pot 28 days old

IMG_20200826_091841558.jpg

GG4 15 gal Pot 26 days old

IMG_20200826_091853926.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200826_091820399.jpg
    IMG_20200826_091820399.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 9
That GG4 looks like she's going huge!

That GG4 looks like she's going huge!
THANKS!
Both GG4s are doing great,. I think the younger in the 15 gal pot could be quite large if she gets what she needs.
Do you think I should continue with the LST as I have been doing for a while longer?

I have a LST question.

I adjusted all the girls about an hour before lights out at midnight. This is them this morning. They don't look like I touched them! LOL!
I'm just waiting on the little taller bud sites to get tall enough to pull over.

Question at hand.. Should I continue with the LST for about a week longer and let them grow up from there or just pull the tall ones down today and let it grow from there? I know a net would probally be a good option pretty soon, but like the freedom and EASE in taking care of the girls. Once settled on how much training is to be done, do you guys think they will thicken up the stems enough to not need support? The main stalk is getting thick as hell!
I wish I was able to see the extent of the root system. That would be cool to actually see at the moment. Depending on the results of the 7gal pots, I may pull up their root system and combine the two if I go to all 15 gal pots or maybe EarthPots. That would give me a chance to examine the root system. Always curious!
No watering since last. I think I'll feed on Saturday or when they need the water. Training adjustments and additions almost daily since started.

GROUP PIC
View attachment 1227271

Gelato33 31 days
View attachment 1227273

GG4 7gal pot 28 days old

View attachment 1227274

GG4 15 gal Pot 26 days old

View attachment 1227275
Hi Bill there going to have great shape nice job on there training

Hi Bill there going to have great shape nice job on there training
Thanks! I appreciate it!

I'm having fun training them and watching their reaction to it. It fascinates me to no end!

Back