Outdoor first guerrilla grow/ second outdoor

Ready, Steady, Go!!... Taproot city on all except three so thought would plant them anyway, so all soaked in paper towel for three days. Dropped them 1.5cm down, covered lightly with soil and moistened with bubbled tap water. Labeled them up and put on the window, hopefully won't be long until they're up. Got my order through of all my amendments my guano should be here by Wednesday. Get my holes dug n filled early next week.
IMG_20150529_013323.jpg

Sounds good man...but next time git yer stuff first an in da holes to cook.

Time was getting away from me and with such a short season here in Scotland I thought I'd better get them started. I'm keeping them inside for about 3 weeks so my soil should have just over two weeks to cook down. I know its not ideal but needs must. Waiting for my bat guano, should be here by Tuesday.

Needs be as needs must..but it'll be fine. I suggest a layer cake of soil. Rich hot soil on bottom an milder on top..let the roots work into the good stuff.

If your growing Auto's outdoors the best way I have found to grow them is either just grow indoors for a week or so and then take them to your spot. Make sure to cut the bottom out of the cup the auto's are in cause if you try to transplant them like a regular plant you will stunt them.
A lot of times I just take my seed outdoors and plant them straight in the spot that I'm growing them in. (veggie garden is where I grow several of them every year)

Hey jayp. Yeah figure keeping them in for about 3weeks or to be more specific when they smell they go. Yeah iv got all my pots done as you say in tiers so minimal stress. I don't think where my spot is the seed in ground method would be too successful weathers too unpredictable here in Scotland and the weeds outgrow most seedlings. Makes weeding my veg patch a right pain. Wish I could grow in my veg patch again this year but its too risky

Hey folks quick update, all seeds germinated a d been put into pots on Friday so far 2 of the Buddha seeds have emerged. And also 4 bag seeds. Hopefully the rest won't be far behind. Been and dug 5 holes and filled with all my goodies. Was gonna dig them all until my spade snapped. Hopefully get out and dig the rest very soon.

Eveni ng folks well I think summer might finally be here, the suns shining and the days are long. I finally got my holes prepared iv dug 12 and filled them with roughly sub cools super soil mix. The spot is looking really good. Iv been a bit edgy about visiting the area too often so hopefully there will only be a few more visits. Out of 21 seeds sown iv had 18 sprouted. 7 of my 9 Buddha seeds, both my Think Different both my Northern lights and 7 bagseeds. So we will just call this week 1. Obviously with 18 sprouts n 12 holes I'm losing 6 bagseed but I think one or 2 seeds where autos so will wait and see what they do. So the sprouts are on sunny window spot for 14hours a day n under my little LED the rest. A few have stretched a bit. And one seems to not be growing true leaves?(in photo below) here's a few pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_20150609_220110.jpg
    IMG_20150609_220110.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20150609_220223.jpg
    IMG_20150609_220223.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20150609_220339.jpg
    IMG_20150609_220339.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 66
Hey folks I'm kinda worried I didn't manage to reduce the amount of added nutes in my soil. A couple of wee ones have burnt tips. I'm just gonna have to deal with it. Do you think they look okay for just over a week old?

Back