New Grower first grow underway

Iv seen alot of grows on here with that strain really highly recommended

Yeh that's why I picked it after doing some research I also have an lsd25 for my second grow or if this 1 doesn't work out , I hope the gsc works out though looks like a really good strain with great reviews I just hope I can do it justice

I'm sure u will Bro in the mean time what's the setup

400w hps dual spectrum
Biobizz all mix with about 25% perlite
20 litre pot
Plagron grow and bloom nutes

My grow space is a walk in wardrobe / closet lined with reflective insulation and built in air vent .

I plan on feeding only ph'd water till a few weeks in then a short spell with grow nutes then switch to bloom when needed

400w hps dual spectrum
Biobizz all mix with about 25% perlite
20 litre pot
Plagron grow and bloom nutes

My grow space is a walk in wardrobe / closet lined with reflective insulation and built in air vent .

I plan on feeding only ph'd water till a few weeks in then a short spell with grow nutes then switch to bloom when needed
Sounds great

Hey, welcome to AFN!
I like your choice of strain and really want to see your harvest. Is it autoflowering or photo? If it is auto, I'll buy it. I got a tip for you and you probably knew about it. When your seed breaks the soil, you may wan to put it under less intense light like 6500k cfl bulb. 400w would be too much for young seedlings.

Hey, welcome to AFN!
I like your choice of strain and really want to see your harvest. Is it autoflowering or photo? If it is auto, I'll buy it. I got a tip for you and you probably knew about it. When your seed breaks the soil, you may wan to put it under less intense light like 6500k cfl bulb. 400w would be too much for young seedlings.

Thanks mate , it's an auto .
I was concerned about that myself but I don't have another light ..
Do u think this would be a problem ?
I'm sure Iv seen people just put there seedlings straight under their main light from start .
But now I'm not sure .

Cheers bud

I'm going to move it further away before I start work hope that will do the job .

I'm going to move it further away before I start work hope that will do the job .
I start mine straight under there main light just to start with I put the light about 2 feet away then slowly bring it down

I start mine straight under there main light just to start with I put the light about 2 feet away then slowly bring it down

Thanks bud I thought I'd heard of people starting straight away under their normal light I moved it further away before I came to work anyway but it was prob between 2-3 foot away anyway , I hope I see those green leaves wen I get home tho

Thanks bud I thought I'd heard of people starting straight away under their normal light I moved it further away before I came to work anyway but it was prob between 2-3 foot away anyway , I hope I see those green leaves wen I get home tho
So do aye mate give u peice of mind

Back