New Grower first grow underway

Sorry if I make you feel uneasy about that. It's just something to keep in mind when I start seedlings. Just to be safe

Sorry if I make you feel uneasy about that. It's just something to keep in mind when I start seedlings. Just to be safe

Don't worry about it mate I'm glad u told me still nothing to report on yet though

So last night I noticed something poking around through and IV woke up this morning to this , will start my journal tonight when I get in from work .

Attachments

• IMG_20160330_070541.jpg
    IMG_20160330_070541.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 76
So last night I noticed something poking around through and IV woke up this morning to this , will start my journal tonight when I get in from work .
Love the sight of a new born well done Bro ull be chuffed

So first questions are what kind of water schedule should it be on and how long should I keep it covered ?

I would keep it covered until the first set of leaves are fully developed and for watering did u pre soak the soil first

I pre watered soil with 2 litres of water and IV just kept the soil moist around the seedling by spraying a few times a day , when I go to work and bed I give it a bit extra incase it dries out , and IV just moved it back to its original place about 2 feet away from my light

I pre watered soil with 2 litres of water and IV just kept the soil moist around the seedling by spraying a few times a day , when I go to work and bed I give it a bit extra incase it dries out , and IV just moved it back to its original place about 2 feet away from my light
Sounds fine to me just be careful not to water to much

Back