New Grower first grow underway

Reaction score
Hi everyone .

The long wait has ended for me as yesterday I dropped my seed into my soil and now I'm waiting on it to break soil , IV decided to just do the 1 plant which is a fast buds gsc .

All I'm worried about now is if I rushed putting the seed into the soil , I had soaked it in water for 18hrs and then put it straight into the soil .

I know it's only been a day so far and I'm probably just being a pushy parent but I'm just praying that I see those little green leaves soon , it would be such a proud moment for me .

Anyway once she breaks ground il take some pics and start my journal .

Laters lads and lasses

Welcome aboard bro.

Seed will be fine, just keep the area a little moist and she will be punching her way to the light in no time.

Just make sure she's not buried to deep. You don't need to soak the seed at all in theory, it just speeds up the process.

Looking forward to seeing your journal.

Welcome aboard bro.

Seed will be fine, just keep the area a little moist and she will be punching her way to the light in no time.

Just make sure she's not buried to deep. You don't need to soak the seed at all in theory, it just speeds up the process.

Looking forward to seeing your journal.

Thanks for the reassurance bud

They are buried about 1/4 - 1/2 an inch at most .

I know im just impatient been waiting so long to start that's all .

Thanks for the reassurance bud

They are buried about 1/4 - 1/2 an inch at most .

I know im just impatient been waiting so long to start that's all .

Feels...

I spent nearly a year researching and convincing my GF to allow me to grow a couple.

Its not a hobby for the impatient either, just remember:

Everyting finna be irie!

They're weeds and can take serious punishment. Get some pics up and a journal going bro

Feels...

I spent nearly a year researching and convincing my GF to allow me to grow a couple.

Its not a hobby for the impatient either, just remember:

Everyting finna be irie!

They're weeds and can take serious punishment. Get some pics up and a journal going bro

I definitely will mate , just waiting for her to break ground and il upload some pics and start my journal .

I'v had to do a little convincing myself although I must say my gf has been great as I have been a nightmare constantly reading up on things and sorting grow space etc haha

Hopefully il have something to report on soon

@richykn just be patient mate I planted my fast buds seeds on a Friday might one came above ground Sunday and the rest followed Monday morning.

Have you covered the pots with cling film or a put a bottle over where you put the seed in?

@richykn just be patient mate I planted my fast buds seeds on a Friday might one came above ground Sunday and the rest followed Monday morning.

Have you covered the pots with cling film or a put a bottle over where you put the seed in?

Good to know bud ,

Yes it's covered with a plastic lid from a lint roller ! Does th job perfect and has holes in the top to let a little air in .

Glad u got this started Bro :welcome: yeah just be patient some seeds take upto a week sounds like uve done alot of research with is good I'm here for the ride a wee tip to keep people coming to ure grow set up ure signature with the link to ure grow everytime u leave a comment people will see the link plus pics of everything peace

Glad u got this started Bro :welcome: yeah just be patient some seeds take upto a week sounds like uve done alot of research with is good I'm here for the ride a wee tip to keep people coming to ure grow set up ure signature with the link to ure grow everytime u leave a comment people will see the link plus pics of everything peace

I will do bud once I get it started hopefully it doesn't take a week but I'm not bothered as long as it grows

I will do bud once I get it started hopefully it doesn't take a week but I'm not bothered as long as it grows
Iv seen alot of grows on here with that strain really highly recommended

Back